Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Jeff4432
Cloudflare set up
I pay you to make my website secure, and now you tell me I have to do all these things I don't know how to do to make it secure. That is ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Head Tag on properties page
On the page properties section on desktop sitebuilder there is a section titled <HEAD> tag. This is where I placed my mobile re-direct s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Mobile friendly question
When using Google's mobile friendly test both of my websites come back as being mobile friendly, easy to use, etc. However when using Bin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Visitor information is incorrect
Ever since I starting using Cloudflare I've noticed a change in my visitor stats. The only visitors I receive according to my stats are m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Robots.txt fetch
One of my sites on the Google webmaster tool site shows no errors during crawls. Another site https://www.drywallcarolina.com/ receives t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Trouble pointing to a domain
I use desktop site builder on a HP windows 10 computer. drywallcarolina.com points to upstatehandyman.homestead with no problem. dwchom...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Switch to online sitebuilder
Would switching all my domains and websites to the online sitebuilder from the desktop version solve my windows 10 problems
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Trouble with domain address
I recently acquired/purchased the domain dwchomerepairs.com through Homestead. Before getting the domain I put together a desktop page an...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Problem logging into email
When I try to log into the Homestead Open-Exchange email server I get the following response from Google. Your connection is not privat...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged