Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WIT...
  • 43 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Jeff4432
Cloudflare set up
I pay you to make my website secure, and now you tell me I have to do all these things I don't know how to do to make it secure. That is ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Head Tag on properties page
On the page properties section on desktop sitebuilder there is a section titled <HEAD> tag. This is where I placed my mobile re-direct s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Mobile friendly question
When using Google's mobile friendly test both of my websites come back as being mobile friendly, easy to use, etc. However when using Bin...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of yehuda2294
after publishing page from hoestead sitebuilder i get this masge : INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND - what do i have to do?
can not see my page after publish it from sitebuilder ??/?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Visitor information is incorrect
Ever since I starting using Cloudflare I've noticed a change in my visitor stats. The only visitors I receive according to my stats are m...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
Should my website have a site-map?
Should my website have a site-map?  If so...    1. How do I create it? (can I use a "site-map generator"?  2. Where do I put it? (do I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I restore my Websitebuilder site?
Websitebuilder keeps a history of each save point on your site. You can view and revert to any of these save points at any time. So if yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of steve4468
Robots.txt fetch
One of my sites on the Google webmaster tool site shows no errors during crawls. Another site https://www.drywallcarolina.com/ receives t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Trouble pointing to a domain
I use desktop site builder on a HP windows 10 computer. drywallcarolina.com points to upstatehandyman.homestead with no problem. dwchom...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Switch to online sitebuilder
Would switching all my domains and websites to the online sitebuilder from the desktop version solve my windows 10 problems
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Irene5902
In error I must have hit a key that makes everything on the page much larger. How do I get it back smaller as it was before?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Updates not showing on a specific domain
When I publish the changes I made they show up on the .homestead site. However when I go to the specific domain - http://www.dwchomerepai...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Trouble with domain address
I recently acquired/purchased the domain dwchomerepairs.com through Homestead. Before getting the domain I put together a desktop page an...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Should title of mobile index page match title of desktop index page
Should the title of mobile index page match the title of desktop index page or will search engines see a duplicate content issue if they ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gordon9014
How to stop photos from being copied.
Any way to stop "right click copy" my photos?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lisa7116
Is there any way I can make my sites mobile without purchasing anything else. I need more than 10 pages.
Sites are www.lovinglinesandmore.com and www.carterchristianchurch.com
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Andy5940
Google search does not find my website
If I google the title of my website home page (index) google does not display it as an option for selection. There are multiple reference...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Security warning logging in to webmail 4/11/2016
We are aware that logging in to webmail is generating a security warning. Engineers are working to identify and resolve the issue ASAP. I...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of steve4468
Problem logging into email
When I try to log into the Homestead Open-Exchange email server I get the following response from Google. Your connection is not privat...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged