Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 27
Photo of Stephen4624
Changing nameservers but not email
I have pointed the nameservers for my domain to my new site, but want to keep the email at homestead for the time being.  It seems that I...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen4624
Webmail not working
When I login to webmail, I get a message that the email module is unavailable because it is down or a network problem.  Please see error ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dee Dee0596
email not working
Email is not working. Takes forever to log in. Error messages pop up every few seconds. Cannot save drafts. Cannot send.  Here are a coup...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen4624
Where is my site?
I purchased a new computer and of course had to reload all of my applications, including sitebuilder desktop.  I followed the tutorial on...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen4624
Email down
Been experiencing problems with people trying to send me email and it comes back to them with a recipient is not valid error.  Is there a...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen4624
Homestead email down
Went to log into webmail and keep getting a long load time and then a 404 not found error.
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Sheila3056
Emails not received!
I am having a lot of problems with people not receiving my emails. Business contacts I have previously emailed with for over a year and a...
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Stephen4624
Some emails not getting through
For some reason, one of my primary homestead email accounts is not receiving emails from certain senders. I can have the same email sent...
  • Stephen4624, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged