Conversations

Conversations 21 - 37 of 37
Photo of Renee1678
Duda Mobile issues
We have a paid subscription to Duda Mobile, which was referred to us by Homestead, and after many months of dealing with Duda's inadequat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
LocalLift Analytics
We signed up for the starter package of LocalLift a few weeks ago. I noticed the Analytics tab on the LocalLift page. Wen should I be see...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
mobile pages on site
My website is rated as not mobile friendly but it would take virtually days to set up a Duda site and would have to work on it continuous...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
business directory listing
I looked up my business in your business directory and it has some incorrect and incomplete information. How do I change it?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
photo site hosted
We are on a proxy server under tight security-only able to view approved sites. On what site are your photos hosted on? I can bring up th...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
best advertising method
We recently started offering meat bundles on our site www.springprairiemeats.com and I am looking for the best method to advertise our of...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
Window on PayPal Shopping cart is too small
When the Buy Now Pay Pal button is pressed a window opens ut the window is not fully expanded and the checkout button is not in view. The...
  • shipping5252, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
Site Analytics service
What is the best route to take if I want to have someone go over my site once and optimize it for Search Engines - keywords, meat tags, e...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
Add website with subdomain
Can I add a new website to my plan and just use a subdomain (with no additional charge) instead of buying another domain name?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived