Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 32
Photo of shipping5252
delay icon visibility
I have a Menu Button on my site header. I also have a horizontal menu on my header. I want my viewers to be able to have access to the me...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
page as a link in website builder
I want to add a new page to my website that only a link to a survey service. So when people scan my QR code or type in the page in their ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
Mobile Site Review
I just created a Duda mobile version of this site and was wondering if it works right on your mobile device, how it looks and what I coul...
  • shipping5252, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
Site Review
I would like some constructive feedback on our website. Many hours have been devoted to this project and it seems the views have leveled ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
Google Wisdom Needed
I want to setup my Business Listing on Google+ and they want a verification code. I have requested one before and when it came it would n...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
cannot send photo behind objects
www.springprairiemeats.com I used to have one photo for the header of all my pages and I am now changing that. I want the header objects ...
  • 1 me too
  • 13 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
Creat Your Own- Gift Service
www.springprairiemeats.com We sell a ton of food gift baskets during the holiday season. We have some ready made baskets and we always ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Renee1678
Duda Mobile issues
We have a paid subscription to Duda Mobile, which was referred to us by Homestead, and after many months of dealing with Duda's inadequat...
  • 2 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
LocalLift Analytics
We signed up for the starter package of LocalLift a few weeks ago. I noticed the Analytics tab on the LocalLift page. Wen should I be see...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
mobile pages on site
My website is rated as not mobile friendly but it would take virtually days to set up a Duda site and would have to work on it continuous...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shipping5252
business directory listing
I looked up my business in your business directory and it has some incorrect and incomplete information. How do I change it?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived