Conversations

Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add an image?
1) Click on the Add button, Images(probably already selected), then image. 2) You will come to the image selector page. Button 1: Im...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sumeet1446
Create enlarging option for pictures (scroll over mouse option)
I think it would be a good idea like on some websites if you scroll the mouse over a picture, the picture gets enlarged or at the least t...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of SEEN1011
password not recognised
HI, I can bot login into Round Cube? Please advise as urgently need access
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Tanya Clark
The New Site Builder is AWESOME
You guys did it!! It was worth the wait! I've been with you for over 6 years. I'm moving all my customer sites from WordPress, Weebly and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of SEEN1011
drop down navigation - roll over effects
I am working on my navigation, but I can not find anything for 'Roll-over' changes on text in drop down. You will see my navigation roll ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Eric6098
On Page Menu - Thin Line Below Current Page Visiting
Using the new Website Builder, on my Pages Menu in the preview mode, there is a thin line that defines the current page I am visiting. Is...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I remove the home link from the page menu?
You can remove the Home link from the main navigation menu by following these simple steps. Below is an example of my store's header i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of SanDiegoTicketExpert
How To: make sure text elements will be responsive and look the way you want on both desktop and mobile view
Hello all: A ton of people have been commenting on how frustrated they are with the apparent inability to edit text in mobile view after...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Coming Soon: Homestead Website Builder with responsive design
We hope you’re enjoying online success with your Homestead website! Now, we have some BIG news to share that will make your site even mor...
  • 12 me toos
  • 51 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Erin7661
position and size override
I'm trying to reposition a rectangle, and the Position & Size keeps defaulting to '0' for the 'Left' value. Driving me insane.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of John6140
Publishing webpage changes
Hi guys ...   I've been a Homestead user for the better part of 15 years now and I love it ! But, I have to ask ... what is the problem w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Continued data migration 12/12/2014
We are sorry to announce that due to yesterday's outage in the old data center, and 3rd party routing outages in the last week, the data ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 76 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of SEEN1011
Homestead desktop site builder
As of this morning all of homestead seems to be working fine and the glitches sorted!!!. I was not able like many of you to access the de...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Drew N
How do I setup IMAP email using Zimbra Desktop?
If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Important: Zimbra...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of SEEN1011
Trying to use OPERA email client
Does anyone know the setting for outgoing and incoming server. I have tried pop and imap, but nothing seems to work? Anyone have an idea?...
  • SEEN1011, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of SEEN1011
PACKAGE REMOVED?????
I have just received an email from Homestead - It say Package change confirmation: Base Package Removed - I have not deleted my account o...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived