Conversations

Photo of Gaynor Evans Wilson
Please cancel my account. The BUTTON to cancel is not working. TY
The cancel button does not work, so please cancel my trial. Thank you.
  • 33 me toos
  • 55 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Karen9167
How do I cancel all services?
I have been trying to cancel my services before the next payment next week. The button to cancel services is not working. I've tried it...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Stasia1543
You need LIVE PEOPLE 7 days a week for help
you bill me every month but I don't even have a website......I kept asking for help to 'build' this website and never got any help. fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Sue3082
why can't I move this box out of the way so I can read it and look at the page Im working on at the same time
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Richard8447
Anyone using Sitebuiler Desktop w/Windows 8.1 or 10 NOT having a problem with the program 'crashing' continually?
Is there anyone out there who is using Homestead Sitebuiler Desktop with Windows 8.1 or 10 that isn't having any problems with the progra...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Joshua2161
Let's see your site!
Hey all:  I use Desktop Sitebuilder.  I'd like to see some sites built with Sitebuilder Plus (or whatever the new-fangled option is)... p...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of David9224
domains
I am trying to set up a domain i have bought, libertygardenlighting.com but it does not work and i cannot edit the contact details it say...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lindy8400
Domain confirmation email not recieved.
Domain confirmation email not recieved. I purchased a new domain the other day and was advised by homestead I would receive an email from...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Robert1392
Why does my published site always look different than the one I've made changes to?
Site looks perfect on the editor, publish, then it has errors and looks different..I'm only suffering through this for a bit more and the...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Richard8447
DETERIORIATING CUSTOMER SERVICE
I'm getting more and more frustrated with Homestead's Website building program !! Since I 'joined' the Homestead 'Community' to voice my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Doug4354
Calling and no answer
have called several times this morning with no answer just auto system then on hold till disconects
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Steve6196
sitebuilder freezes when trying to publish Home page
when trying to publish home (index) page my downloaded sitebuilder locks up and I have to use task manager to shut down sitebuilder. usin...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Richard8447
Continual 'Crashing'
Drew: I started using Homestead Sitebuilder with Windows XP back in about 2002. I was very pleased with it how easy it was to use. I then...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Richard8447
Canceling Domain Names
I have released the domain name www.larryolsenband.com; how do I get credit on my account for no longer having that domain name. The ONLY...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived