Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 45
Photo of twiggy
Using outlook , at times my emails disappear and then reappear....this happens a lot lately why and how do I stop it??
there are times that when I am about to click on a new email, it disappears and then the net thing I know ALL my emails are gone...I clic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of C. Fred2572
Emails are forwarded to my cell phone but not my desktop computer.
You fixed this same problem a couple of years ago after dozens of people made the same complaint. But it is back again. Some of the ema...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of jon9434
roundcube is not showing sent emails since the transfer from open exchange
roundcube is not showing sent emails since the transfer from open exchange 
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Shawn1076
Emails not being delivered
I am having issues/complaints about customers saying they are sending emails and we are not receiving them. My customers have checked wit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Daniel9245
quickbooks
Why doesn't my homestead email keep my emails sent from Quickbooks when that is the email I send from and have set up in Quickbooks. I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of JAMES8742
Is there some way to contact Roundcube?
I keep getting e-mails saying my in box is 90% full. I delete e-mail in outlook which apparently does not remove it from Roundcube. I log...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of George3887
I am not able to send email from my homestead account to certain email addresses, such as those with yahoo.com and hotmail.com.
I've tried sending emails to hotmail.com and yahoo.com addresses and they don't go through. I've already tried sending emails to other ad...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Ellnave
E-Mails & Attachments Not Going Through
We've sent two client proposals over the past two weeks and neither have been received.  I tried to forward them this morning, and the cl...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Jill0054
I am no longer able to receive emails at my company email but I am able to send them. info@snapstarphotos.com
My business email is extremely important and I am no longer able to receive emails from my main email address but I am able to send email...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Stevenstrategy0330
Issues with homestead...Site registration. No live chat anymore...Losing Clients left and right...$62.99 ones...
I really miss the chat support and I have hundreds of disappointed customers who can't have real questions answered as fast because I am ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Pedro A5159
All e-mails with Outlook not working... again
All e-mails with Outlook not working... again
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Angie6655
as of last night... I cannot send emails through my outlook.
 I keep getting the message to enter my user name and password.  Every time I enter and click ok, the box comes back.  I can receive, can...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of MICHAEL5445
I have been notified twice to day that me email is sending out spam, I changed the password twice, there is no way someone is guess that.
I received an email from homestead that my email was sending email that was flagged as having suspicious or SPAM like content. There is n...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
Returned Emails - Spam Cop
Just a heads up I have a few emails being returned this morning.  Most  emails go through some don't. This has been happening off and on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of DDewar53
shared address book
Is there such a thing as a shared address book for the email system. I would like to create a single address book for company contacts an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Pedro A5159
Homestead Mail stop sending e-mails with error: 'The sender address...was rejected by the server'
Please read the tittle.
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Sean5264
Email started getting "could not deliver" and now just not sending
Started getting errors when I sent emails.  It is now just not sending.  Was working fine a few days ago.  Need to get the emails out.
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Theresa7020
When I send a test email to my email address for my website, it does not show up in my inbox.
I am testing my email for my website. the email address is: info@thealternativekitchen.com I sent a message from my yahoo account and hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Paula6092
Why is my email account sending error messages to people sending me email?
My business contacts are sending me email messages and I do receive the messages but my contacts are calling saying they're receiving a m...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Shirley2900
Some emails are not being forwarded
Some of my emails are not being forwarded to my yahoo account, but some are. I finally found a notice that my mailbox was 95% full - is t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived