Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 31
Photo of R.9229
Having problems uploading
Hi. I've been trying to publish a page on both desktop sitebuilder and online sitebuilder plus, but it's not uploading -- or at least it'...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of R.9229
Homestead icon
Suddenly I notice the Homestead icon in the top header of all my pages (left hand corner -- small "h" in the shape of a house or home).  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of R.9229
Can't log in to Homestead
For the past few days every time I try to log in to Homestead I keep getting the following message: "Sorry, the page you're looking for c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Xavier8206
TRANSFER ISSUES
 I am running a company and used Homestead as the host but THERE IS NO WAY OF GETTING IN TOUCH WITH CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!! So after over 7 ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of R.9229
E-mail Problems
Is anyone else having e-mail problems?  I have two e-mail accounts associated with my website, but one of them is frozen.  When I try to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of R.9229
Two questions, please
Hello friends,These questions have probably been answered many times before, but I can't find them by searching. If anyone can help, than...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of R.9229
Blocking e-mails on Roundcube
Hi. Could someone please tell me how to block someone's e-mails on Roundcube?  There's one person in particular who is hounding me day an...
  • R.9229, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of R.9229
Photos being deleted
Hi. When I try to log on to Sitebuilder, I keep getting messages saying that such-and-such published photo has been deleted.  Then I'm as...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived