Conversations

Photo of Pierre0338
How do I change the page title?
I am using the new web builder that is mobile friendly. I am trying to change the title tag, but when I do it also changes the name of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of northbaygooners9628
How do I change the page title?
I am having a similar issue. I have renamed the tab. It show correct in the url but not on the upper tab. See pic. How do I change that? ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Pierre0338
Favicon on the tab of web browser
How do you add a flavicon to the tab of web browsers for your entire site?  Also what is the size dimensions for this?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
Add an option to remove copyright footer on all pages at once, rather than one page at a time.
It's too time consuming to remove the copyright footer on every page of the site when you have a large website I would like to see an opt...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
  • Archived
Photo of Pierre0338
Google Analytics - 301 Page not found ?
I have recently installed Google analytics for my site that is hosted by Homestead : www.christiangrowthnetwork.com.  Two of the top page...
  • Pierre0338, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Pierre0338
Redirect a Webpage
I have a domain that I own through Homestead, but that I want redirected to a different website not on homestead.  At one point I did thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Pierre0338
Side Bar is Distracting on Web Version
When I work online to update my site, if I click on any object, a window comes up to my right side giving me all types of options (make t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Pierre0338
MALWARE ISSUE: SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET ON THIS PROBLEM!!
If you go to homestead.com or if you google search for your site and click on it, you get a BIG LOUD RED MALWARE warning.  Homestead, ple...
  • 5 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Pierre0338
Re-direct Custom Form to New Window
When you build a custom form, you have the option fo sending your user to a specified page on your site after they hit "Submit". Is there...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
What happens to all of my mailing list contacts?
While we are discontinuing mailing lists, we recognize you may need a record of your lists, so we will be exporting your mailing lists. W...
  • 4 me toos
  • 26 replies
  • Question
  • Archived