Conversations

Photo of Philip8977
Html being printed on website
The html code is being printed at the top of my website page.  So far it seems only my home page is affected.  www.PhilipHawesSAT.com
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I get my website found in search engines?
I just build my website, but can't find it when I do searches in Google. How can I get my website found online?
  • 87 me toos
  • 64 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add Traffic Booster to my website?
I just purchased Traffic Booster for my site, but I don't see how to set it up. How do I add Traffic Booster to my website?
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
My website isn't showing up in Google
No matter what I type into Google, I can't find my website. Is there something I'm missing?
  • 20 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Maria5631
Meta tags
In the old system there was a section for Title, Description and Metatags. Where ca n I add the Metatags. http://www.homestead.com/~s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michael
Need Traffic - Created the Best Pharmacy Website Hands Down ;) - But No Traffic!
Hello! So, I created a great looking website that is beautifully designed, easy to navigate, useful in content (or so I think!), and that...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Richard5113
Adding a Fourth Website
OK, I need clarification. I have three websites on a Gold package (23.99 monthly). I need to add a fourth with ability to sell two produc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Connie7954
Beware!
Dumped by a designer after paying over 1200$ for services. How does anyone get a real person to answer the phone? I have been on hold for...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Alvino5738
Trying to learn SEO..and engage with others to do so
if you go to my site,www.abcsafesforsale.com,and use navigation bar at the top,go from home,to store,the browser bar now says,http://hstr...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
What's included in the SEO package?
I'm interested in marketing my website online and saw that Homestead offers a SEO service. What does the SEO package entail?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ron4117
What works for getting business from my website? Intuit SEO was no help at all.
I used Search Engines for 9 months and hits did not increase. I had a goal with the manager for 10 hits a day and would not get 10 per we...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of lkhorsemanship3342
Why can I not pull my website up?
When I type in the www.mybusinessname.com it will not take me to my web page.
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of mcclainsmindsofmusiclessons
Business Is Relocating, What is the best way to go about dealing with website and SEO
I am moving from Chicago IL. to Ft. Bragg, NC. Any advice on how to go about starting to promote my website in a different area? I had pa...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Emily3116
Can't Remove Rollover Graphics in Navigation Menu
Hi, for the navigation menu on my site, I don't want any rollover graphics to appear. I've made sure that the style for the Nav Menu is s...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Philip8977
Yontoo
When I go to my website or the Homestead website, I get a pop up that asks me if I want "Yontoo layers." I had it and I HATE it. If thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Not a Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Philip8977
Yontoo Layers virus is being spread knowingly by Homestead websites
When people go to my Homestead site, Homestead tries to infect their computers with the Yontoo Layers virus, which creates big pop up ads...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Philip8977
Why is the Yontoo advertisment appearing on my website?
WHY is the Yontoo Virus on my Homestead Website????????????? Why is Homestead trying to spread the Yontoo Virus???????????????? All my ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived