Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 22
Photo of Peter1065
remove header from a new page
I wish to create a blank page with no header, so I can create a banner ad which is reference by an html code from another webpage, in fac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Peter1065
My banner image won't load
Looking for help with a simple html banner code from the community. Here is my new homepage. http://www.allmoviesandtvfree.com/ th...
  • Peter1065, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Peter1065
free giveaway promotion
I wish to promote my site by setting up a promotion where people can download something say a helpful pdf , an ebook (free of licensing) ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Peter1065
editing live web pages
Mike, My site is now live (www.latestdigitalmedia.com). I am wondering, are the public actually looking at the same page files as ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Peter1065
Navigation menu with drop downs
I wondered if there is a menu available with drop downs for each of the top level options to make navigation to lower level pages easier
  • Peter1065, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Peter1065
I just published it
I just published it for Beta trials. www.latestdigitalmedia.com I'd sure appreciate your appraisal. Thanks for the help so far. I'm su...
  • Peter1065, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Peter1065
How to view emails in Outlook
I always have trouble setting up new accounts in outlook with POP3's and port numbers and all. Can you please provide me a step-by-step g...
  • Peter1065, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Peter1065
Publishing and shut-down processes
Can someone briefly explain the process of Publishing and then shutting down a website for maintenance. What I want to know is can select...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived