Conversations

Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I point my domain to Homestead using nameservers?
I'd like to point over my domain name to the site I built at Homestead. I was told I need some nameservers from you to add to my domain a...
  • 22 me toos
  • 16 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Important announcement concerning chat support
Dear Homestead Community: In order to dedicate more time and resources to the Support Channels preferred by our customers, we have dec...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of paulinateran595382
URGENT HELP
Now the page is non unavailable, I need URGENT ANY SOLUTION. I need to present my work and I am paying to you for this. This is really ba...
  • paulinateran595382, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
URGENT HELP
I have put a link with a file in the page REPORTS of the compliancetestreportsite.com website; however How can I change te name of the li...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
URGENT HELP
The link added in the REPORTS page is a file with a report but the link to see the report is https://storage.googleapis.com/wzukusers...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Approval of the new domain.
I have created a new domain two days ago and I still have not any response. Please, I need the approval urgent. You already have charged ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
How can I add a password to a page?
Hello, I need your support. I have created a new domain and ok I have to wait 24hrs for the approval of this. In this new page I need ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
DOMAIN PAID AND NOT AVAILABLE TO PUBLISH
I have created a website and I already have paid for the domain which was available. Now, I have finished the website and I want to publi...
  • paulinateran595382, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged