Conversations

Photo of Paul1439
Homestaed wants me to agree to transfere my domain name
I updated the contact details of my domain name in Homesteads domain page. I changed my email address and my current phone number, alll t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Reports of customer sites down 9/29/2017
We are aware of reports that some customer sites are experiencing intermittent down time. The DNS service used for Homestead sites is exp...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Paul1439
Website Down
My Website www.dukesmeadowspark.com cannot be found on any browser and homestead emails associated with the site are down aswell
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Paul1439
Update for domain I do not own
I transferred a domain name to another person about 2 to 3 years ago, but since I transferred it  I have been receiving emails that it is...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Annastacia7130
How do I save a copy of my website files with SiteBuilder Plus?
I would like to make a copy of my website files. I'm having the hardest time finding information on how to do so. Any ideas?
  • 131 me toos
  • 43 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Margaret6651
email not working
My Homestead email is not accepting my password this morning. Is anyone else having problems with their HS email? I've re-entered the pas...
  • 5 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Paul1439
Name Servers
A website has been built on another host to replace my website within homestead. They want the domain name to point to the new site and t...
  • Paul1439, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Paul1439
Unable to login to Homesteads web mail
I have tried to login to the web mail service from the Homestead home page and by a short cut to the open exchange server. What ever w...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of John2330
Mobile website
Is the new Mobile website feature an "App" that is installed on a smart phone, or just a different view of the website that is modified f...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Paul1439
Use an old XP computer to build your website
I see there are a lot of Members having problems with windows 8 and 8.1 regarding using Homestead. I have been with Homestead since the f...
  • Paul1439, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived