Conversations

Photo of norman1618
Can view stats be changed to uk time
We are UK based. On checking ‘View stats’ I was confused as to why my site was being viewed in the middle of the night. I have now realis...
  • norman1618, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of norman1618
Error code Ox19
I have repeatedly tried to save and publish a slightly changed page and keep getting Error Code Ox19. Coincidentally before I logged on t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of norman1618
CHANGE E.MAIL COLOUR
In my contact page I have entered two of our e.mail addresses. They are linked and seem to operate properly. The colour is, however, a r...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of norman1618
Image size
Whilst I am to be updating my website I want to improve on two things relating to the images I am included. Firstly, the website is used ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Bethel3269
How to update my website?
My website seems outdated. I have 4 websites with you guys and if I can't revamp these websites I will have to shut them down and go with...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of norman1618
copy contents of page
I am changing the way I am displaying things on most of the pages of my website. Because of what I do most pages are similar but with dif...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of norman1618
Moving use of website address
I have a .com address (which has never actually been activated) with another company. It was initially purchased through them and to be f...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of norman1618
Contact form
Am I right in believing that I cannot alter the content of a Contact Form. I merely want to omit the word 'optional' in the telephone num...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of norman1618
Authorisation code
Further to my question of last night (UK time) about transferring the domain to Homestead. I now have the auth. code and have arranged fo...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived