Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 54
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Why should I change to Homestead Websitebuilder?
If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead Websitebuilder. Our newest editor has some great features that our cu...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nora
"Domain Notification for jonathanwilk.com : This is your Final Notice of Domain Listing" - email
I got this via email today. Is this a real thing or b.s.? "Attention: Important Notice , DOMAIN SERVICE NOTICEDomain Name:  jonathanwilk....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lillian5078
How can I add a spell checker to my Homestead WebsiteBuilder?
In my SiteBuilder website, text was checked for misspellings automatically. In my new WebsiteBuilder website, there is no spell checking...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WIT...
  • 43 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of susan2829
Building the Mobile site on the new builder
This should have been obvious to me, but it wasn't. I built several pages before tackling the Mobile and then spent lots of hours (frustr...
  • 3 me toos
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
Problem with my New Site
Hey There. I am on the new website builder and am having an issue with my payment buttons. I use a third party, sendowl, to handle digita...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add an eCommerce store in Websitebuilder?
Being able to purchase items online has revolutionized the way people commerce and exchange goods. Gone are the days of being inspired b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Nora
RSS Element for Website Builder
I'd like more information on the RSS element that's available for our blog pages on website builder. I know nothing at all about RSS and ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
What tutorials do you want to see for Website Builder?
Please list tutorials you would like to see for our newest builder, Website Builder.  Please give specific examples. For instance, Ho...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Nora
Meta Tags
I did find a meta tag generator. I just played with one tag for now.I was given this instruction:Copy the following lines of code and ins...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
Potential issue with margins
I've been working on my new site on a widescreen and just viewed my published version on my neighbor's not wide screen. My pages did not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
View site after publishing
Sitebuilder gave the option to view our sites immediately after publishing. Can website builder do the same? I've just been doing it manu...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
Changing the name that appears in the tabs for my new site
Alright. She's up. www.operatefromjoy.com The issue I am having now, is that when I open the home page what appears in the tab at the top...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
I've got 60 written articles to import into my new site on websitebuilder.
Would a blog perhaps be the best way to go about this?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
Lengthier and Comprehensive Tutorial for Website Builder
It would be so lovely to have an extensive instructional tool to go along with website builder. I appreciate the community support here a...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
Importing music and audio files into my websitebuilder site
I'm moving over to website builder and need to host some music and lectures on my new site. Is it possible to upload files to the site it...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Elizabeth1372
How do I turn the "More" drop down menu into individual pages?
I'm trying to add a few extra pages to my site. When I have home and three other pages, they all appear with their respective titles in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Nora
Working within a text box
On site builder I could highlight text in a text box and center the content and the rest of the text would remain left aligned. Same with...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I setup IMAP email on my Android device using k-9 mail?
If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. 1) Enter your ema...
  • 11 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
I am unable to delete emails, or move messages to the trash on my ipad/iphone, why?
This happens because the ios creates the account with a local trash can. It is not looking at the server trash can. Follow the steps be...
  • 14 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Answered