Conversations

Photo of Nicole1424
trouble with abandoned cart notices on BigCommerce
I have been using BC's abandon cart Recovery for the last few months.  The problem is, often an abandon cart notification is sent to a cu...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Nicole1424
is there a way to cc order confirmations/ship notifications to more than one customer in big commerce?
Some of my customers need more than one person to receive these emails, but I can only specify one email address in the customer's accoun...
  • Nicole1424, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Nicole1424
How do I change the error message that comes up when someone who has an account tries to checkout as a Guest in Big Commerce
Customers have been calling with an issue that is keeping them from completing checkout.  When a customer who has an existing account tri...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of S
Abandoned Cart View/Tab
As recent as this past week, there was a 'tab' for Abandoned Cart under 'Orders > View Orders' and this morning I noticed it was not ther...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
How do I add my customer's email address to the order invoice email?
1. Go to Design. 2. Click on More › Emails. 3. Scroll down to invoice_email. Click on the Action wheel to the right, and select edit...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Al8032
Move from Store Administrator Page
I can't access the Store Administrator capabilities to maintain my store. The Homestead Storefront Store Administrator page is displayed ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
How do I create customer groups?
Customer groups allow you to assign discounts and restrict access to web pages based on which group a customer belongs to, such as Retail...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived