Conversations

Photo of missnaiwa6730
One of my links to my site was working just fine. Now all of a sudden it isn't?
My link "wholesale" is not working on my website, DantesDoggyDelights.com. It was working for months and I have not made any changes to i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of missnaiwa6730
How to password protect page without access to properties editor?
Firstly, all I want to do is password protect a page on my website. I looked up how to do that and the help center said to click on the b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of missnaiwa6730
Cannot access Background Properties Editor.
I am trying to access the properties editor on a page. It says to click on the background, but when I do nothing appears. There is no bac...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of missnaiwa6730
How To Add Constant Contact to Account (It is Showing Error)
I want to add constant contact for $10 a month. First, it would not let me because it said something was wrong with my state. I live in C...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of missnaiwa6730
link to page not working
I have created a page (contact us) and published it and made sure it was properly linked to that page and it is not showing up on my webs...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of missnaiwa6730
I have registered a new domain name, but have not received an email from hostmaster to verify it and all my contact info is up to date.
I have registered a new domain name, but have not received an email from hostmaster to verify it and all my contact information is up to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of missnaiwa6730
Why is the Live Chat only available until 1:45 pm every day
Just curious why the LiveChat is now only available until 1:45. I remember it used to be open much longer. I pay $40 a month for my websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived