Conversations

Photo of Drew N
How do I remove add on services I no longer want?
If you have additional services that you no longer want, we do need for you to contact us. You may call or post your request here and we...
  • 101 me toos
  • 192 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I switch my domain to a new site I built?
I created a second website on my account and would like to switch my domain to that one. Can I do this without deleting my original design?
  • 73 me toos
  • 81 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of meirul4344
Can I create a subdomain on a Websitebuilder site?
Mine isn't giving me an option to create a new subdomain name does that mean I can't? Note: This conversation was created from a reply o...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I create subdomains?
I have several subdomains that I would like to setup. Where do I go to create a subdomain?
  • 7 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of meirul4344
Hi i'm having problems with my email It keeps on freezing and i have to log out and the in again! Does anyone know why this is happening?
Hi i'm having problems with my email when i log in. It keeps freezing and i have to log out and then in again! Does anyone know why thi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Joelle5151
Missing emails sent through RoundCube
None of the emails I sent on the day that we had Roundcube are showing up in my sent folder. I need these restored please.
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of meirul4344
I'm having serious problems using the new email system.
I'm having serious problems using the new email system. It takes ages to show my email and sometimes i have to logg off and log on to se...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of meirul4344
How do i add a signature on my new email system?
  • 7 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of meirul4344
We would like to go back to the old email system.
Dear Sirs, We are experiencing huge problems with the new email system. Half of my staff are unable to access the new email at all. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived