Conversations

Photo of mauve3329316
Cannot edit texts
I cannot edit texts, everytime I do anything to a text it just suddenly disappears. I create a new text, and the same thing happens. This...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of C.9803
when i save an element disappears
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of whynotpigs2392
Website Editing, Site Error
Click on Edit Site, it tries to load and then shows as site error, without a specific code error
  • 6 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Drew N
Certificate error on site statistics
We are aware of an issue with the site statistics security certificate and are working with our partner to resolve it.
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of mauve3329316
Whenever I try to log into 'View Stats' I get the following message: Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal y...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of mauve3329316
Error message every time I try to save my page
I get an "Error Message" box appearing every time I try to save work done on a page. "your page could not be saved, possibly due to a net...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of mauve3329316
Many images not showing while I work on website, but they show on published view
Working on my website is not working out for me, since many images only appear as a blank square. Once published they show. But it's too ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of mauve3329316
Background color
The background color to my other pages show as 'white' while I'm editing. Which is good, that is what I need. But when I click on 'previ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived
Photo of mauve3329316
Is there a way to change "Home" to something else?
I need to change the "Home" name. Because my site is Bilingual, 'home' does not apply. The link can remain the same, I only need to cha...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
  • Archived