Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 56
Photo of MaryEllen9150
email filter folder will disappear.
I set up email filters for spam. I separate them by folders (to, from, subject, body etc).   Oddly for the last month or two suddenly one...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
WEBSITE DOWN, NO EMAILS COMING IN
We are receiving no emails and our website is down. We are getting complaints from our customers.     www.meshbelt.com              sales...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of MaryEllen9150
Returned Emails - Spam Cop
Just a heads up I have a few emails being returned this morning.  Most  emails go through some don't. This has been happening off and on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
HTML SETTING AND SPACING
It seems our email settings were reset sometime over the weekend.    HTML has now defaulted to text on our emails and our signatures.   E...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
EMAIL - SHRINKS AND GETS LARGE
Not a big deal, but when using roundcube, I noticed sometimes when I compose or reply all of the sudden the screen shrinks and you can't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
SPAM IN ROUNDCUBE
I keep getting emails from postmaster to deactivate my email or that it's at capacity and is full. Can someone from the server end bloc...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
ROUNDCUBE - DELETING A FOLDER
I would like to delete a folder in roundcube.  I go to settngs, preferences, then Folders.   When I click on Folders, all the custom fold...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
EMAIL DOWN LOG IN ATTEMPS FAIL
Email appears to be down.  All of our accounts state Login failed. Please check your user name and password and try again.
  • 4 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of MaryEllen9150
FORM SUBMISSION PROBLEM
If a form is filled out on my website, my customers are being taken to a page that says, sorry the page you are looking for cannot be fou...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of MaryEllen9150
CANNOT LOG INTO EMAIL - PRIORITY
I am able to log into my email but I get the following error code once I'm in.   This happened after I logged into my web account and tri...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived