Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 28
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS PROCEDURE. For more information please read this topic: https...
  • 39 me toos
  • 93 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Can I get feedback on my Sitebuilder site please?
If you would like to have your website reviewed use theReply to post your domain name.  Weencourage everyone to post comments to help im...
  • 561 me toos
  • 237 replies
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of Drew N
Can I use HTTPS on my Websitebuilder or Sitebuilder Plus website site?
At this time individual SSL certificates are not available on any Homestead websites. There does seem to be an option if you need to have...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Drew N
Important announcement concerning chat support
Dear Homestead Community: In order to dedicate more time and resources to the Support Channels preferred by our customers, we have dec...
  • 3 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Mary7894
Switching to HTTPS via Cloudflare
I did not have any problems changing nameservers for my domain to the cloudflare service in order to get a secure URL. My site appears pr...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mary7894
Section Tag Parked on Top of a Text Box
Argh! Haven't come across this before. I have a text box at the very top left of my Section #4 that I really would like to grab and move....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Mary7894
Paypal HTML with Cloudflare
Cloudflare agrees with you Drew. Here is full error messages they get on my site re. buttons: viewer.js:25 GET https://preview-editor.hom...
  • Mary7894, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Mary7894
8/20/17 Server Down Again
Same as the other day. Website not available on internet. Plus, editor not available. Maybe you are already working on it. However, no "s...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mary7894
Robots.txt File and Three Other Questions for the Smart Folks
I would like to access and edit my robots.txt file. Anyone have instructions for this? I can't seem to find the file under "Manage - Adva...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Maurice2103
A red dotted line in the Websitebuilder?
When moving around social icons to the header, a red dotted line shows up and it shows up ever in the preview, not sure what it means or ...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Wil2545
Not sure why my issue was archived without a resolution???
I posted a problem with the paypal button on the new website builder - its been a month, no resolution still.  I've been checking constan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Tanya Clark
The New Site Builder is AWESOME
You guys did it!! It was worth the wait! I've been with you for over 6 years. I'm moving all my customer sites from WordPress, Weebly and...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Mary7894
Changing a Page Name
So, I was doing a little SEO yesterday and changed the name (along with other stuff) of one of my product pages. Some hours later, got to...
  • Mary7894, 1 year ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of James1780
CAN'T LOGIN, RANDOM PIC ON MY SITE. THIS IS HORRIBLE.
I cannot login. There is a picture of some guy on one of my pages. I have no idea where it came from. I chatted with support, did they d...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Kristie1953
dropdown menu?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of DeborahW56
how to contact homestead
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Mobile Site Issues
I'm noticing several issues with the mobile site builder so decided to start a new thread just for that rather than piling on some other ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of traci3020
stats
I go on to the website and come back in and it says no visitors in the past 7 days and I was just on the site and its not recognizing my ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Andrew6573
Reviews on the new Site Builder?
Would like peoples reviews on the new site builder. If you have used the new builder and published please share your review on it. Please...
  • 1 me too
  • 14 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Sally8340
contacts missing
I have no contacts in my address book after the transition. I thought by adding a "Me too" designation on a previous post would help, but...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
  • Merged