Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 92
Photo of William8563
how can I hide all but the first sentence of an article?
In our site we have a page for comments, some get quite lengthy.  How can I just show the first sentence and then provide a link(?) to sh...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Stell Johnson
Rext wrapped around image
Is it possible to wrap text around an image? 
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joy5310
SSL STILL NOT ACTIVATED AFTER NAME SERVER CHANGED
I followed the directions to a T and changed the name servers in my homestead account to those that the homestead email directions said g...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Annette7936
Migrate a site from Sitebuilder to the Online Website Builder?
We received an email stating our current site will be flagged by Google as unsecure because it does not have HTTPS enabled with a SSL cer...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Anchor Links in Website Builder
You can easily create "anchor links" in Website Builder by using Element Behaviors.  Click on the element you want to have trigger the ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of Lynn1286
Adding a "dial direct"link on mobile site
The little telephone icon and phone number are just image/text.  Any way to make them actually work.  Even the Duda Mobile app did that, ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cockburnhandymanservices9235
Can I use the old builder?
I have other domains built with (sitebuilder) plus I have a new domain which I would like to build with (site builder) homestead have sin...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of c21tpmarketing7296
I can't find the "anchor" feature in Website Builder...help!
Are anchors available in Website Builder? If so, where would I find them? I need to link text on a page to another part of the same page.
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Gail4991
Hi, If I choose a template and do not like it, can I change it?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Sean4473
I want to build a responsive site
I have had a website with Homestead since 2009. I want to build a responsive site and I was just about to switch over to another company....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Why should I change to Homestead Websitebuilder?
If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead Websitebuilder. Our newest editor has some great features that our cu...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of James1524
Trying to publish my Werbsite (fairforestchurchofgod.com). When I publish the website and load it it shows "Page Not Found". Please help!.
Trying to publish my Werbsite (fairforestchurchofgod.com) after making several changes. When I publish the website and load it it shows ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Morgan2197
My website is completely not working. The address cannot be found! My payments are good!
Website Down
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Susan
Building a “Get a Quote” form in WebsiteBuilder
Hi... I am finally making some progress in getting comfortable with the WebsiteBuilder (after many years as a devoted SiteBuilder user) b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Lynn1286
can we set up a Members Only page on Website Builder?
I was wondering if we can set up a "members section" or page in Website builder that has individual log in capabilities
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Rockerfeller
How to copy your website?
I want to take an existing website that I built on the new platform and clone it.  We are opening a store in a different state  and I wan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charles6456
Mobile Site
Hi, Question about the mobile website application. I've had a website with Homestead for years, but it is not mobile friendly... Now, Hom...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Patricia8249
Cannot upload anything from the Homestead picture library
Cannot upload anything from the Homestead picture library. It tells me it is not available now and to try later. Its now be 3 weeks!!! He...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of John8074
I cannot connect to the website I just built and saved --- "creativitysolvingproblems.com"
I saved it --- logged out -- logged in, again and it was fine. Now, it is not available --- the preview Home page is not correct.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of pat4056
Sound Player Elements
The sound player elements display totally differently on the web than on my "Manager" page. Why? and what's the fix - because I did not ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived