Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 38
Photo of Lori9932
adsense to sites
Can we add adsense to our sites? I see the instructions for the old builder but can't locate if we can for the new site builder? Thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Lori9932
site wont show in pintrest
every site i own i can click and open on mobile for pinterest except on site - it just will not open - can someone tell me if they have a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Lori9932
email help
email address at go daddy - having a blonde moment - wjm-financial is set up with your guys for the website builder  - I got the domain n...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Lori9932
check on web site
http://www.loveforhemp.net/ can you check if it is connecting to the site - thanks
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lori9932
alt tag image
Is there a way to add description to the images? i know this was an issue awhile ago but i still can't see the way to add the description...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rolf8076
Alt Text on Single Images
So have I officially lost my mind? I just tried to add alt text to a single image and can't figure out how. I've done it before and it's ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of frederick4800
Collected form data
Is form data collected and stored anywhere on homestead to download in csv or other format or is it simply email and not stored?
  • 4 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lori9932
rss feed
rss feed - can we add to the new platform? thanks happy 4th
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lori9932
navigation button question
is it possible to have a navigation title go directly to another web site? didn't want to build a page for this so my current site has a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lori9932
new sitebuilder/old
says build mobile site under new platform if I pull up a site that I built with the new responsive builder - there is an option to click ...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived