Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of twiggy
renewing domain
I received an email to renew Domain thestaffroom.net and that it expires in 60 days, please advise if this is legit? I will renew the dom...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I make my website mobile friendly?
With the new Homestead Websitebuilder, all the designs are responsive. This means that they are automatically mobile friendly and you wil...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 12 me toos
  • 609 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Drew N
Email box quota upgrades now available
At this time we are pleased to offer different email box quota options. You are welcome to post here or call support to assist with upgra...
  • 4 me toos
  • 59 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Lauren8901
email
Hi.  We are not getting our email.  Our mailbox is empty but many messages have been sent to us.  We have forwarding set up but that addr...
  • 5 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
Using outlook , at times my emails disappear and then reappear....this happens a lot lately why and how do I stop it??
there are times that when I am about to click on a new email, it disappears and then the net thing I know ALL my emails are gone...I clic...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
We are not receiving all email.
Drew, we are still not getting all our emails..... Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Extremely important domain info...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
Domain and iCann
I have been told by our legal department the following, Homestead is in breech of their own policies as you are charging clients to provi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
our emails are NOT working.....
each email is slowly not working even when we go to the homestead website and log in on the webmail.....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Sue9806
Google Rankings Dropped After New Website Went Live
A few weeks ago, I switched from the old website to the new one built with the new website builder. I've noticed recently that the Google...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
I have a domain with others pointing to it...How do I separate them and have separate websites without interference with the current one.
I have more than one domain and a couple point to one...I want to separate and make separate websites. How do I do this and not delete or...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
MY one domain is down...WHY it MUST be back up ASAP!!!!! www.tsrcanada.com
Why has my domain been down for 3 days now...I am loosing business yet again!!! Please ensure that this is up and running TODAY! thank you
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
I need to get my website re-vamped....and a store added to it...who can help with this?
My website is in much need of revamping....please have someone contact me to do this...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
I need suppoI can not get or send emails...I NEED THIS CLEARED ASAP...I have a time sensitive proposal to get out
I keep getting this error....I can ot get or send emails...has been like this for a while..not good for business and I have to get a prop...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Paul 7781
I have a n account that I can not email to or even reply too. I can recieve their emails but mine come back saying failure to send
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
Please review my website and provide feedback... www.tsrcanada.com and www.the-staffroom.com should point to the same place
I am looking for some feedback for making my site more modern and up to date...I am not a technical person and I do all this myself. Plea...
  • twiggy, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
Template colours...can they be changed?
IN THE THEME THAT i picked, there are clours that I want to change and I can not seem to find out how..All other changes I have no issues...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
How do I export my contacts into a CSV file from the OX (Open-Xchange) system?
First, click on the Contacts icon shown in the red box below. Then, click the dropdown menu next to "Contacts" and follow the pop-out ...
  • 4 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of twiggy
new page has different background colour and set exactly as the others!
I have the exact same background for all pages the new page I have copied the exact settings as the other pages and it is set to change a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
How do I set up an iPhone or iPad to access email? (when using Open-Xchange)
1. On the iPhone or iPad home screen, touch the Settings icon. 2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars. 3. Touch Add Account ...
  • 7 me toos
  • 18 replies
  • Question
  • Archived