Conversations

Photo of Linda9586
Amazon Tax Importation PROBLEM
Is there a phone number for customer service? This problem has been ongoing for almost a year. I have not had any follow up from either H...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 5 me toos
  • 203 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Linda9586
Amazon Tax STILL Not Importing to Bigcommerce
My original problem has partially been fixed, but not completely. Tax on Amazon orders from Kentucky (our location) now shows up correctl...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Sitebuilder Plus Simplestore not working with Cloudflare configuration.
We are investigating an issue with the Simplestore showing a server error. This happens if you have implemented a secure solution via Clo...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Linda9586
Amazon Tax STILL Not Importing to Bigcommerce
I never heard back from Homestead regarding the ongoing problem of tax on orders not importing from Amazon into Bigcommerce. I see that m...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Linda9586
Amazon Tax Bigcommerce
Orders that are imported from Amazon do not have the appropriate tax calculated. This is the fourth time this has happened. I need to get...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Linda9586
Changes to Paypal's integration?
I received an email regarding changes to Paypal's security certificate. It says that I may need to make changes to our Paypal integrati...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
Email configuration for Storefront powered by Bigcommerce.
After logging into your account on Bigcommerce you can edit the email server by following the steps below. Important: This is for H...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Linda9586
Problem Logging into Bigcommerce Storefront
This morning I tried to login to my Bigcommerce storefront to process my orders. I followed the proper link (same as I always do), but a...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Linda9586
Update email server in Bigcommerce
I found two messages in my spam box. One to me and one to the customer, both had a message saying, "Hello, this is the mail server o...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Drew N
What do I need to do to move to Bigcommerce?
• Store data: We will move your products and customers to Bigcommerce for you. When we notify you that your Bigcommerce store is ready, w...
  • 2 me toos
  • 19 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jason9688
Trying to switch over to my new store, but customers can't login!
I have my store all set up and ready to go, so I was about to check it by making a fake order with my customer account (ie. I'm obviously...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Linda9586
Bigcommerce Transition Problems
Since our storefront has transitioned to BigCommerce, some of our product pictures are no longer visable. Instead of the picture, there i...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Linda9586
Storefront Inventory Management
We have a storefront and I am not sure how the Inventory option works. I am the buyer, and I order new products once a week to replace t...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived