Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 35
Photo of Linda1081
Published pages not getting indexed on Google
I hope this is not too much of a sitebuilder 101 question but here goes: I have over 200 published pages on my website and I have been d...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Rory9130
SiteBuilder Plus ~ for old Homestead dogs...don't fear new tricks!
Ok... I was fearful of nothing- using Homestead for 10+yrs- freaked out that the infamous Sitebuilder software couldn't keep up with time...
  • 2 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Praise
Photo of Hemant3333
Does Site Builder support Windows 10?
I can not use Site Builder on windows 10. It does not open. Is there a Windows 10 Version?
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Linda1081
URL (s)
Some of my pages are publishing with juniperhillantiques.com and others publishing with juniperhillantiques.homestead.com. I do not wan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
Photo of Duane7117
Unwanted wording on home page (code) ???
Wording on home page (code) and it won't show up in Sitebuilder to get rid of it but it shows on my home page. What to do ???   www.forts...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Linda1081
Logo image/alt text?
My logo is a PNG file that I have uploaded.  Is it wise to use ALT text on the logo image?  I have about 120 pages published and indexed ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda1081
Sitemap submission
I have submitted a sitemap to Google two days ago and seems to be working fine, however I will be making changes in the near future and w...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda1081
Oldie but hopefully a goodie
Desktop vs SB+ vs new Web Builder I built my original site back in 2006 on Desktop using blank pages and my own templates.  I have updat...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Linda1081
sitemap
Google is giving me a warning about my sitemap.  What does it mean and how can I fix it?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Joshua2161
Let's see your site!
Hey all:  I use Desktop Sitebuilder.  I'd like to see some sites built with Sitebuilder Plus (or whatever the new-fangled option is)... p...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Chris Folmer
Promote Your Website on Pinterest!
Let us promote your website on Pinterest! Please respond with your domain or site name and we will show your website off to the world....
  • 3 me toos
  • 191 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Linda1081
PayPal Shipping charges
I have started a new website and registered the domain successfully. I am verified. The problem I am having is with my Paypal button. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Michele R.4628
Apr. 30. 2015 - Homestead Chat Tech has harmed my site with outdated codes
I am sick over this.  The Chat Tech, today, said that my site needed all these codes. The Chat Tech took about 8  minutes to enter "CODES...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I make my website mobile friendly?
Is there a way to make my website mobile friendly on smart phones?
  • 12 me toos
  • 28 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of shipping5252
best advertising method
We recently started offering meat bundles on our site www.springprairiemeats.com and I am looking for the best method to advertise our of...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Claire5069
why do I have "Homestead" as part of my URL?
I have gone through the DNS stuff, and STILL have "homestead" as part of my webpage address; I want it gone so how do I remove it?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of shane7741
Web site doesn't fit on my android phone
Finished up with the new website today. When I looked at my site on my android phone it makes the web site look like pictures are overlap...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Larry0965
I received a bill for $54. from Domain Registration. Do I pay this directly or does my monthly fee cover domain names?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of John6385
Can i turn an image in to HTLM
I would like to turn an image into HTML code to speed up my site
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Suzanne Maxine0789
how to remove music? Player is not visible.
I have looked and looked for the Player image to remove it. Can't find it. Music still plays. How to remove it?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived