Conversations

Photo of Matt
Website requires FLASH?
I got this email from a media source that is creating online ads for me: I did change the link to the http://www.artsgp.org/ URL. Howeve...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Roundcube: Address Book
How To Access The Address Book In Roundcube Log in to your webmail account. Go to the Address Book section of Roundcube. Use that interfa...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Matt
Incoming email is blocked
I have been receiving emails from this address: mailer@donorview.com Now I am now unable to receive emails from this email address: mai...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
Live Support
How do I get help from a Homestead employee NOW and not "the community"? I cannot receive emails from the following email address: mailer...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
Emails are not getting through
I am not receiving emails that have been sent to our account. Several people have told me that they sent emails to me, using the correct ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
Email service out?
I cannot log into my email account. Says that it is temporarily unavailable? What is the issue?
  • 7 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
Sitebuilder is messed up
I need to update my website. But the images of the pages on sitebuilder are all screwed up. When will it all be corrected? www.artsgp.org
  • Matt, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Matt
Sitebuilder is messed up
SItebuilder is not displaying my website correctly. I need to update it, but what I am looking at is not correct at all??? I am afraid to...
  • Matt, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Matt
typing new emails - window size
the email window is so small when typing new emails. The information part of the email takes up the entire window and actual area where t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Matt
email server blacklisted?
So this email server has been blacklisted? I cannot get my emails to go through. PLEASE HELP!!! This is the message I am receivin...
  • Matt, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged