Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 406
Photo of Susan5955
Website Posting
When a search is done for our organization it no longer is directed the homestead.com listing but defaults back to our previous site from...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Charles3560
How do I prevent an image from appearing on every page after placing it on the home page header? Am using WebsiteBuilder.
Items created on the header section of the first page are appearing on all pages. How can I prevent that? 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jerry6841
Is it possible to add music to a page of my website?
I don't know how to add music to a page on my website. I don't know anything about HTML etc. Can audio utube file be used, or some other...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
How do I show hidden folders in Windows?
In order to locate certain program files you will need to show folders that may be hidden. For Vista and Windows 7, Windows 8 users, the...
  • 5 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Natalie5915
Mobile website through Homestead or Duda?
I just got an email that says all websites made through Websitebuilder are mobile friendly. I already have Duda for mobile. Is this redun...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of paul5009
How do I preview before publishing?
Hello, I am working on my website but haven't published it yet. How can I preview what it will look like? When I click preview it won't ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Debbie2645
Alt tabs
I just rebuilt my website using Website Builder. My old website was Site Builder plus. On the old site, my alt tabs would show when scr...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of NDC
I want to use a template from new Websitebuilder but cannot access (only old templates available). How to access?
I built my website with the old sitebuilder. I want to use a responsive template from the new Websitebuilder. But, when I click on choose...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Linda9586
Amazon Tax Importation PROBLEM
Is there a phone number for customer service? This problem has been ongoing for almost a year. I have not had any follow up from either H...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 12 me toos
  • 609 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Les6064
Confusion with Title of Website Builders
It seems there could be a problem with identification of "Website Builders". I see many messages that relate to which site builder is bei...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of ernie4167
Self Made Designs
I have reviewed your website design options. I do not see a design option that fits my online concept. How do I implement my own the...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of John7221
Recv'd a "Domain Notice" requesting domain registr paymt "final Notice" from abuse@actaculinaria.com???
abuse@actaculinaria.com  Are they a SCAM artist? They're requesting I give them payment to register my domain name by midnight, tonight. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Wade9671
Swapping Site Content
I have three domains which should contain three separate website builds. After creating the third, they are improperly associated. Going ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Mindufacture6959
404 error...I can't pick a website theme to begin my site.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WIT...
  • 43 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Peter0895
Latest Greatest Site Builder - Compared to Original SiteBuilder
I have used Homestead SiteBuilder for 16 years...... I believe there is a newer, more powerful version out now but it requires a complete...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Where is the file manager located?
I don't have access to file manager. What happened to it? It has been a while since I have accessed it, but would like to do some clean-u...
  • 79 me toos
  • 92 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mary5898
Converting to mobile through Duda - still not free
I converted my site to mobile, edited pages, took out all the premium features and Duda still wants to charge $86. What is going on?
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of bob3810
Using website builder, how do I save a site on my computor
I don't easily find information as in "How To" for your website builder. I have a lot of questions and am new to the software. Trying to ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived