Conversations

Photo of Charles4214
Website is down
Looks like our website is down. Just shows a "This site can't be reached" message. Are all websites down?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of lawofaction9006
Why is my site unavailable to view or to edit?
My website http://www.100percentbully-proof.com is not available online and it's not available when I log into SiteBuilder to edit it. Wh...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Dave8460
How to create a custom form using Website Builder
I'm using the most recent version of Website Builder (Oct 2018) and cannot find any way to create a custom form using check boxed, dropdo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of lawofaction9006
form is not submitting
I placed a form on my website, and when you fill in the fields and click submit, it pops up an empty email window, instead of just submit...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of lawofaction9006
Why can't I log into my email?
I have been trying to check my email for the last 10 minutes and every attempt fails? What is going on? I run a business and need to be a...
  • lawofaction9006, 7 months ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of lawofaction9006
I have two homestead websites, and yet I have two different website builders. Why are they different? And can I get them both the same?
I have two different websites on Homestead. They are both under the same account. However, they both use different website builders. The ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of lawofaction9006
Can you create an online course, or a paid membership site using Homestead?
I am looking to create an online course and a paid member site. Are there any templates for that available on Homestead, or would using a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of lawofaction9006
How do you contact Homestead Support??
How do paying customers contact Homestead Support? I am having some issues with creating my second website, and I can't find any contact ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of lawofaction9006
My domain isn't attaching to my website
I just purchased a new website domain, and I am trying to link it to a 2nd website on my account, and although I have published the websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived