Conversations

Photo of PHILL4449
Cert EXPIRED???????????
When I go to look at the stats on my homestead site the computer says your CERT has expired and maybe it's taking me somewhere I don't wi...
  • 16 me toos
  • 12 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Lauren5077
Why did these emails get returned?
I am pasting two email notices for you to review. Can you tell me why these were returned. I have been emailing to these people right alo...
  • Lauren5077, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Lauren5077
No Spam for over 15 hours....
I am cautiously optimistic at this point in time. After weeks and weeks of unbelievable spam I did not have ONE spam message on my iPhone...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Lauren5077
Email rejected
Below is the message received. This was sent from ira@charityworks.net. When he could not get it through I sent it for him (lklein9@comca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Jeffrey5240
Please help...
How long, please? My Zimbra is down (again) and I cannot communicate with people who are requesting financial transactions. This is goi...
  • 10 me toos
  • 24 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Lauren5077
ANother Failure Notice needs help
Here is another FAILURE NOTICE.....Need help clearing this up please Original Message----- From: MAILER-DAEMON@outbound-ss-1162.blue...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Lauren5077
Delay in email delivery
Why does it take an email 5 + hours to deliver? Email sent from ira@charityworks.net on 10/22 at 1:40 pm to lklein9@comcast.net. Receive...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Lauren5077
SPAM FILTER - SYSTEM UPDATE?
Why isn't the System Status updated with what is happening with the SPAM filter NOT working?. Have been putting up with this for over a w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Lauren5077
Message could not be delivered
So all this time messages between myself and my husbands email have been delivered NOW all of a sudden we get a message stating that the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Lauren5077
Email Failure Notice
Why was this sender rejected? This is not right. Need to get my email........ -----Original Message----- From: MAILER-DAEMON@outb...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Lauren5077
LOOKING for DECORATIEVE DIVIDER
Looking for the Decorative Divider. I have it on my Charityworks.net site because it was there from day 1. When I look to add it to my Me...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived