Conversations

Photo of William2455
How to add a search bar
I am looking to add a search bar to my homepage to make it easier for customers to find products, rather than them searching through all ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of susan2829
Skeletonizing Sites
Drew I know you closed the previous post concerning the sites that are skeletonizing (for lack of a better word) when they first open, bu...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
New Web Builder
From what I have been reading, the new Website Builder is slowly being added to all of the accounts.  WHEN and HOW will you know that the...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
Please Change. (Hopefully)
Just learned the other day from the tech’s that on the New Web Builder, you cannot publish just one page only.  Your WHOLE site must be ...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
More comments about New WebBuilder
#1) Just to make sure and verify, in the Desktop Sitebuilder, on the > Properties Editor > Advanced >, there was the section:  <HEAD...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
New Web Builder and blank page
I decided to check out the “New Builder.” I need to start with a blank page. How do I choose a “blank page” in the New Web Builder?...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
New Builder Questions
Couple of question for the new WebBuilder 1) In the SiteBuilder, the “home” page had to be named “Index.”     Is this also the case...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
Web Builder question
A couple questions on the new Web Builder (and probably a lot more to follow) 1) The standard fonts that I used on SiteBuilder – “Geo...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
Another Question
Thanks Drew for your quick response.  OK. I see it now.  I'm sorry. I hope that I am not being a bother to you.  This is just a little bi...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
Clarifying New Builder
I think what Brian4612 was trying to say; (and Brian, please correct me if I’m wrong) is this: Let’s say that you have a website call...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
NEW BUILDER
I’m looking forward to check out “Homestead’s New Website Builder.” (Even though reworking and bringing over hundreds and hundreds of p...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
new website builder
Another question on the new, upcoming Website Builder.  Once the new Website Builder is finally up and running, will we (those of us sti...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
new builder
Another question concerning the new Homestead Website Builder Would you happen to know if the techs and others who were involved in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9868
Website Builder
Just recently heard about the new upcoming Website Builder.  Will it be compatible with all operating systems: i.e Windows 10; 8; 7; or e...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived