Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 49
Photo of Ken9100
Claiming my website on pinterest
I have been trying to have my website claimed by Pinterest by inserting the following HTML:<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="fd372254...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Website Feedback
Can I get feedback on my site www.cuppy5.com which we have had for quite some time. We have been using Twitter more in recent months to...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Duda Mobile
Duda Mobile is not showing the changes I made on my Index (Hime) page for www.cuppy5.com
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
WhoIs Registration
I received this email and they want $64. Is this legit? As of January 1, 2014, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Statcounter
I have been using Statcounter.com for my website www.cuppy5.comĀ for over a year with very few problems. Suddenly last week I stopped gett...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Stephanie0112
WEBSITE DOWN 17 times since Wednesday!
The website I manage for my client has went down 17 times since Wednesday. What is going on? Is there a problem with your servers, hostin...
  • 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Ken9100
Pointing Domain Problem
I constructed a site using www.lilian3.homestead.com and then pointed the domain www.simplycupkakes.com from GoDaddy to it. In the Domain...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Order Form
I moved an order form page from an existing site to a new one and then made some changes. The changes are not taking effect. When the ord...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Loan Application Form
I want to make an application form so that when I receive it, the info submitted matches the items on the application. For example if the...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Where is site mover?
I did a search for "Move/Copy a site" but can't find site mover. I've used it before but every time I look for it I have a problem..
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Site Navigation Bar
I am having trouble with the Site Navigation tabs on a new site I cloned www.scchh.homestead.com. The index tab works and so does the ord...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Ken9100
Real Time Stats Counter
Like so many other Homestead customers, I am very unhappy with the GA stats counter. Can you or someone out there recommend another count...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived