Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 29
Photo of Stevenstrategy0330
Chat Petition
Sign here for them to bring the live chat back full time so we can all get things done.
  • 3 me toos
  • 17 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Drew N
Reports of customer sites down 9/29/2017
We are aware of reports that some customer sites are experiencing intermittent down time. The DNS service used for Homestead sites is exp...
  • 1 me too
  • 27 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of kathryn4603
website not responding again
Second Error Alert  Your Web site is still not responding URL: http://www.homefromhome-sicily.comTime: Fri Sep 29 00:29:53 GMT-05:00 201...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Carl5766
Price increase not what I was told
I received an email on October 3 saying that there would be a price increase of $2.00 per month. I received another email on November 4 i...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Changes to our billing process - Effective December 15, 2014
We have made updates to our billing process. Your account now has a bill date and a renewal date. For customers on a monthly or semi-annu...
  • 3 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of kathryn4603
How long will these problems continue?
Homestead services have been temporarily interrupted. We would like to assure you that we are making every effort to restore service as q...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
Why won't my credit card bill? I've tried to update it but it won't authorize.
If you've tried to update your credit card online, but it won't authorize or keeps declining, you may need to check with your bank. Follo...
  • 27 me toos
  • 33 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Todd H
02/03/2016 Network Issues connecting to Customer Sites
6:05 AM MST: We are investigating reports of some customer sites being offline. We are aware and are actively investigating the cause and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Gemit2000
Wrong # of visitors to our softball league's site listed
Usually we have around 200 to 250 "visitors in last 7 days" showing. Yesterday it had 150 and today 96. I searched for 12/30 to 01/05 and...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Christine Richards
Googlebot cannot access CSS and JS files
To: Webmaster of http://www.secure-lane.com/, Google systems have recently detected an issue with your homepage that affects...
  • 5 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of kathryn4603
googlebot
Googlebot non riesce ad accedere ai file CSS e JS su http://www.homefromhome-sicily.com/ Can a expert please contact me I need to chang...
  • kathryn4603, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of kathryn4603
billing date and today firefox says that homestead is unsafe.
Why is my billing date changed to the 24th? I have always paid on the 29th of April/October since I joined in 2004, maybe for homestead g...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Frank Marinthe
502 error
When I publish my "home" page I get this: 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. The...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of kathryn4603
Whats going on?????
My page gives me this--------- 502 - Web server received an invalid response while acting as a gateway or proxy server. There is a prob...
  • kathryn4603, 4 years ago

• 3 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of kathryn4603
lack of respect for clients
Maybe what really gets me angry is the lack of respect for clients that are not from the USA (excluding Drew and Mike who are always will...
  • kathryn4603, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Michael2506
malware warning
This message comes up when I visit the homestead webpage, when I try to log in web mail and also when I try to visit my own homestead hos...
  • 8 me toos
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Wil2545
I don't even know why I'm still a customer - there's ALWAYS a problem - pictures suddenly missing
There's always a problem with Homestead I cannot even tell you how frustrated I am with this company.  There are many other cheaper websi...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of ash2010
Webpage Not Available?
I am currently unable to connect to my website. In Chrome I am receiving the error code: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. My site was working fin...
  • 3 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of kathryn4603
site statistics down
getting an error mess when trying to load site statistics
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of kathryn4603
some of my mail does not get forwarded
some of my mail does not get forwarded to my private address, most does but a few (always the important ones!)don't, no filter set up so...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived