Conversations

Photo of Karen5787
Cancelling Service
My website renewal date is in a couple of weeks, but I will not be renewing it this year (after 16 years). Looking at my account, it show...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Joshua2161
Let's see your site!
Hey all:  I use Desktop Sitebuilder.  I'd like to see some sites built with Sitebuilder Plus (or whatever the new-fangled option is)... p...
  • 1 me too
  • 10 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Karen5787
Problem with my form email
Sorry to say Drew, but it still isn't fixed on my website. I just received four forms and they are all screwed up.. I can't read everthin...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Karen5787
Mailing Lists
Is there a way to add the option for a mailing list to my website. I've had quite a few customers ask me to add them to my mailing list, ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Karen5787
cant get into site builder plus
I can't seem to get into site builder plus.. i have tried repeatedly over the last 2 days.. i've gotten in exactly ONCE after multiple tr...
  • Karen5787, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Karen5787
text setting box
When I'm working on my website, the text setting box pops up whenever I work with text. The problem is, it pops up over my page, and I ha...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Karen5787
.I keep getting emails showing replies
Hmmmm...I keep getting emails showing replies other people have made talking about this ongoing problem, but when I come to this page, th...
  • Karen5787, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Karen5787
Spam, spam and more spam...
My main website email has been receiving hundreds of spam emails a day over the last several days... They're all the same topic "Enlarge ...
  • Karen5787, 6 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged