Conversations

Photo of Jerry6841
Is it possible to add music to a page of my website?
I don't know how to add music to a page on my website. I don't know anything about HTML etc. Can audio utube file be used, or some other...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jerry6841
Number of Views
I created my site using tools of "Intuit" (Homestead) in 2012. I was told that there is a more modern website design capability available...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Sync files message when launching Sitebuilder Plus 11/1/2015
A fix for this error was applied several days ago. The fix may still require that you sync a site before it applies to that site. If you ...
  • 1 me too
  • 19 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Jerry6841
Repeated Problem of No Website Access
Can't access my website because of annoying message: "Publish" or "Local"! Had tech help about a week ago, and was told I wouldn't have...
  • Jerry6841, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jerry6841
Cannot access my website
I had a problem about a week ago with not accessing my website, because of a message involving: "Publish" or "Local" and was told that i...
  • Jerry6841, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jerry6841
Because of a message asking if I want to choose either, Publish or Local, I cannot edit my website. It I select local, a message appears ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Kevin7132
Cannot get in to my site to edit it . When I login it asks if I want to keep a "local copy" of a file or download the published copy.
Cannot get in to my site to edit it - and need add a new page to it right away. When I login it asks me if I want to keep my current loca...
  • 6 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jerry6841
Website not accessible
Message of Publish or Local comes up which blocks access to my website. I need to edit it on a weekly basis- each Sunday-TODAY!!!! Also ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jerry6841
Any changes or updates to my desktop website will automatically be applied to mobile site?
Any change or update I make to my desktop website...will it be applied to my mobile site automatically? I won't have to do anything to th...
  • Jerry6841, 3 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Jerry6841
Website Desktop / Mobile formats
Will accepting the offer to go MOBILE with my website alter it in any way on my desktop version? (I understand that it formats to the sma...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jerry6841
How do I temporarily disable my browser's pop-up blocker in order to publish my website?
How to temporarily disable browser's pop-up blocker in order to publish my website!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jerry6841
Can I access my website, on a new computer, if my present computer crashes?
Is there any problem accessing my website, if perhaps, my computer crashes and is not able to be restored, and I have a different or new ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived