Conversations

Photo of JeepGirl71755
When adding a product, it won't let me add a label
When adding a product in my Bogos (Under Category Special Deals) the page won't scroll down far enough for me to click on the label where...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
I can't add any products today. Are you doing maintenance?
I can't add products today. There is nothing to click on to add them. It's only happening in the Special Deals & Bogos categories. Are yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
In adding an additional site, when choosing a name, it shows .homesteadcloud. What does that mean?
I want to add an additional site. When clicked on add a website, it showed where a name needs to be chosen, followed by .homesteadcloud. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
Can't set up discount dates
I need to change my Sept discount to an October one. When I got to the part of setting the dates, it would not let me. The calendar is no...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
My package plan shows I can have 3 websites. Can I have a seperate store on each one?
Does my package plan include 3 websites? If so, would I use the same domain for each one or am I supposed to create new domains for each ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
When I add a product to the store, it makes me save and publish each product, one at a time, right away.
The format for how I add products has changed this week. Now, when I add a product, it makes me save and publish them one at a time. It t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
Customers having problems adding more than one item to cart.
Customers can only add one item to cart. When they add more, it always goes back to only the last item they added. It only happens on Des...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
I added product, but when I go to publish, it says my store is not ready to publish. It's already been published before.
My site has been published for awhile, but when I added product today, it would not let me publish. It said my store is not ready to publ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
How can I add shipping and tax rates? I don't think my store is called a Simple Store.
In managing Shipping, it only shows to add a price for first and second item. I need to add a chart according to the total in cart instea...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
How can I change the copyright date to 2018?
I noticed that the copyright is showing 2017. That's ok, but since I just launched my site this year, I was wondering if you or I could c...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
My Discount Code is not working. At checkout it keeps saying invalid code.
I set up a Discount code. But when I preview it, and apply the code in checkout, it keeps saying invalid code. I tried deleting it and se...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
How do I add a music midi file to my site?
How can I add a music media file? When I click on Music, it shows a Cloud. I'm not familiar with that. My file is in my Windows Media pla...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
STRIPE won't show up as my payment method even tho it's activated.
When I test my site before publishing, every time I go to manage ecommerce, it pops up PAYPAL for my payment method. I deactivated PayPal...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
When I go to domain there is no menu showing to be able to create a subdomain
There is no Subdomain menu to click on for me to create a subdomain. When I go to Domains, there are no options to create a subdomain.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of JeepGirl71755
If I decide to use Pro Pay as merchant account, will it work with my store?
Merchant account Pro Pay compatibility with my store.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived