Conversations

Photo of James0536
HELP!! Published Website, Now It's DOWN!
I am hoping Drew gets this!  I know this won't be seen until morning, but I am STRONGLY hoping like first thing in the morning lol.  Long...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James0536
404 Issue With Pointed Domain
My Homestead website is xtremeleads.  When I first launched, I pointed domain, www.myxtremeleads.com to it.  This morning, I pointed a di...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James0536
I Need To Point Another Domain To An Existing Site
Hello!  I have a website, www.myxtremeleads.com.  I recently purchased another domain name, www.xtrememobilemarketing.com and need it to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of James0536
Domain is pointed but I am having issues with it
Ok, if Drew happens to get this, this is the domain and website you were helping me with a few weeks back.  www.pabesthomeimprovement.com...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of James0536
Email Will Not Receive
This is a just some kind of setting I think, I just need some help.  If Drew happens to get this....This is the domain I was having issue...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of James0536
I have a Wix domain that I want to point to my Homestead Site
I have a client that has his domain name with Wix.  He does not want to do an actual transfer so I am trying to do a domain point to the ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of James0536
My Site Won't Come Up!
Wow, I have never had this much trouble getting a website up lol :P  I have already posted once because I believe the billing is inaccura...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of James0536
Domain Point
I created another site in my account, "xtremeleads" and I did a domain point with a domain that I already own.  I  have done this probabl...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of James0536
How do I move existing websites to Homestead without having to re-do them?
I have 2 websites, both with similar design and both with another builder. I would like very much to just move to my Homestead account.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of James0536
How do I get a rectangle to stretch the entire length of the screen?
I have used SiteBuilder for a number of years and have a lot of experience with it.  I am currently in the process of a re-design of one ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Drew N
Action Needed - Changes to your DNS
You may or may not have recently received an email with the subject, Action Needed - Changes to your DNS. Here is what it means: If your...
  • 5 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Shawne5660
Where did all the templates go that homestead use to offer? Looks like there's now only one page of website templates to choose from?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived