Conversations

Photo of Jack6491
CANNOT PUBLISH AGAIN DREW!!
Hey Drew, Tried to publish my daily Sunrise photos 6 or more times today and get the usual "OOOPS Error" message but this time it's for ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Louisa7983
Site Down, Everything Down. When will everything be up and running again please?
Site Down, Everything Down.  When will everything be up and running again please?   Why is there no help or accountability when people ar...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Martin
Cant log into Sitebuilder on any machine!
Message comes up that says: This page isn't redirecting properly....
  • 4 me toos
  • 10 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
Photo of Jack6491
Hey Drew N.............
It is hit or miss with publishing my daily photos Drew.........sometimes I get an Error message but it published OK other times it takes ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Jack6491
Drew and Todd....Once Again I CANNOT Upload Photos
For the past several weeks......NO PROBLEM uploading multiple photos.....then today I CANNOT HIGHLIGHT PHOTOS IN MY FOLDERS to upload to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Jack6491
Cannot PUBLISH Today!!
Hello Folks..... Just when everything seems to be working I have uploaded everything to be published successfully and now I CANNOT PUBLIS...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of David4587
why is my page not showing in editor
My published page is not showing in editor - why? Just showing a grey and white checkerboard.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of martyevans418519
How do I make the view page bigger. I got a new computer and the view page is much smaller than on my old computer.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jack6491
Why do you people keep screwing with things?? I need to update photos daily but now you are back to "Sync Files"! Will it ever be fixed??
Why do you people keep screwing with things?? I have to update photos daily and now you are back to the "Sync Files" foolishness!! Will...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived