Why is my site not updating when changing pictures and text and colors
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of B'anna6076
Is homestead down?
Homestead page comes up, I can log in, and I can go to Website manager. But when I click on 'edit site' I just get a blank page with a pe...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Does your website look really bad on your Tablet? Mine did and here is how I fixed it!
My website looked great on my desk top and good on my phone but absolutely horrible on my android tablet.  Everything was out of place, t...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
No tablet preview?
I am wondering if the addition of a Tablet preview option is in the works.  I spend a lot of time on our website making it look right for...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Text Formatting in Website Builder
To program certain text formats: 1) Click on Elements on the left panel and add a text box  2) Type your text 3) Cl...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of Rockerfeller
Why does the "Getting Started" page never seem to be updated or changed?
I have been using HS for at least 13 years and in that time, I don't think I have ever seen the "Getting Started" page get a face-lift or...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of MaryLouise5639
putting customer reviews on my website
Is there anyway that my customer can renew our company on our website? A plug in maybe? 3 Party source?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Samuel A L Pope Sr
Site and email not working
I moved a second website over here. It hasn't been operative since it arrived. I've followed all the procedures and did many things Befor...
  • 2 me toos
  • 11 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Sean4473
I want to build a responsive site
I have had a website with Homestead since 2009. I want to build a responsive site and I was just about to switch over to another company....
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Domain pointing Issue, error 404
First of all, I have pointed multiple domains to several different homestead sites I have built over the years.  It is pretty easy.  This...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of fitbyfaith
I added a time counter/countdown to my page and it doesn't show up when I publish.
How can I get my time counter to work on my page?  I added it using the option that is located in the INFORMATION tab.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Susan
Building a “Get a Quote” form in WebsiteBuilder
Hi... I am finally making some progress in getting comfortable with the WebsiteBuilder (after many years as a devoted SiteBuilder user) b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
How to copy your website?
I want to take an existing website that I built on the new platform and clone it.  We are opening a store in a different state  and I wan...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Keith3661
How do I rotate a picture?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Love the color updates in the stats area!
I just checked the back end stats of our site this morning and I LOVE the new colors scheme for the pie charts.  They are a lot easier to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
SMTP relays for mail
I am having a problem that Godaddy says is with my host. I use an automated email program to send emails to people who fill out forms on...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Locating SRV Records in the new website builder
I am setting up a new email address with a name@mydomain.com.  I have made all the changes to the MX. CNAME and other things. BUT, they w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Adding Subdomain page option with the new Website Builder?
I want to add a sub-domain to my website and create a page for it.  I have created the sub-domain over at Godaddy, but can't find away to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
How does one add a Sitemap to a site that is using the new Homestead responsive platform?
In the old site builder, I could add files via the file manager.  I can't seem to find that anywhere I look on the new HS platform.  Addi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Removing a Duda Mobile sub domain redirect
We rebuilt our NarrowGaugeCountry.com website using the new platform and it looks great.  The major glitch I am having,  is when you sear...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived