Conversations

Photo of Rockerfeller
Love the color updates in the stats area!
I just checked the back end stats of our site this morning and I LOVE the new colors scheme for the pie charts.  They are a lot easier to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
SMTP relays for mail
I am having a problem that Godaddy says is with my host. I use an automated email program to send emails to people who fill out forms on...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Locating SRV Records in the new website builder
I am setting up a new email address with a name@mydomain.com.  I have made all the changes to the MX. CNAME and other things. BUT, they w...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Adding Subdomain page option with the new Website Builder?
I want to add a sub-domain to my website and create a page for it.  I have created the sub-domain over at Godaddy, but can't find away to...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
How does one add a Sitemap to a site that is using the new Homestead responsive platform?
In the old site builder, I could add files via the file manager.  I can't seem to find that anywhere I look on the new HS platform.  Addi...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Removing a Duda Mobile sub domain redirect
We rebuilt our NarrowGaugeCountry.com website using the new platform and it looks great.  The major glitch I am having,  is when you sear...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Is there a Tablet view?
We have a desktop view and a mobile view, but is there a way to view how websites look on tablets? Our site looks great on a desktop and...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Spell Check still not Working in the Homestead cloud
Spell check is not working for Chrome, Firefox or the other one when using the new HS cloud based builder.  It does work on all of those ...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Stats seem to be incomplete...
On my new site, I get the following message in the stats section when I hit "Engagement" tab: "Coming soon We are almost ready to give y...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Inserting a Script code before body tag
I want to install a chat feature on the new website (we use PureChat).  I have to insert the script code for a pop up chat notice  before...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Where is spell check?
I have been searching for the spell check feature in the new site builder but I can't find it.  Can anyone tell me where it is?
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
I don't have a Site Error page on my new site, Do I have to build it?
I just built a new site with the new interface.  I want to customize my 404 page, but I can not find it.  Is that something I have to bui...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Rebuilding old site with new responsive design. How can I do this AND keep my first page ranking on search engines?
I need to rebuild an old website that still has fantastic search engine results.  #1 on the first page of google.  Building the site, is ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Coming Soon: Homestead Website Builder with responsive design
We hope you’re enjoying online success with your Homestead website! Now, we have some BIG news to share that will make your site even mor...
  • 12 me toos
  • 51 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Debra0715
How do I add a page description and title in the new builder?
The old builder had a place to put a page description and title for search engines.  I am not seeing it in the new builder.  Where can I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Rockerfeller
Kudos to the Homestead Team! You did a Great Job with the new Builderd
I have used HS for 12 years or so.  I am very familiar with the old site builder and was extremely bummed that I couldn't just migrate my...
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Dana0200
Do you have a tutorial for the new Homestead Website Builder?
Do you have a tutorial for the new Homestead Website Builder?
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived