Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 27
Photo of Irene0318
Close account and cancel domain
How do I do this? Can't find neither chat support or a phone number to call when logged in. Haven't used my website for a long time and i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
help with my account
Was wondering if you could look at my account.  I have closed my business but keeping my site for the moment. I was told a couple months...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
Downgrade site
Hi there! I removed most of the pages on my site and was wondering if you could help me downgrade to basic only please? Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
Email down?
My email is down. Seems to have been since yesterday sometime. Emails are not going to my K9, Outlook, and I cannot find them on the webs...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
Duda look
I just took a look on my mobile site, hadn't done it for a while and it used to look okay. Today I notice that the video I have on my la...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
site audit reports robots.txt files
I have asked this before and I know I was told Homestead do not block pages from google and I cannot edit this. I just had someone help m...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
mobile version
I was wondering what happens if I choose the option to "make my site mobile"? Would love to have a mobile version but will my desktop sta...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
google analytics mistake
Good grief...so way back when a google analytics account was created for me, I never understood how to use it. I just by accident added i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
robots.txt files?
I am trying to finally put some work into my site again. Just added a sitemap thanks to advice in the forum, thank you! Next one, google...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
Local Lift
Is this a valuable tool? Interesting for Homestead, when I click on view packages, I can't see the whole package and cannot scroll down s...
  • Irene0318, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Miss9508
Feedback NEEDED
My site has been up for almost 3 years and it appears to generate NO traffic. Please make some suggestions for improvements. I welcome AL...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
PayPal secure integration
I received an email from PayPal about their upgrade to more security, stating I need to do something, or my host needs to. Attaching a sc...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
email trouble
I use outlook and have received several email sin return today as undeliveralbe.  I finally logged into my webmail so send from there in ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
email issues?
Having trouble with receiving/sending email. Checked the webmail as well so it is not just my outlook or K-9. Are there some system issue...
  • 9 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
webmail
I just downgraded my Homestead package, hosting my site elsewhere. I am keeping my domain and email here. However, all of a sudden I can'...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Irene0318
commercial website
I want to be able to add coupon codes on my website and control inventory. Only selling with PayPal buttons at this time. Which package ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Daren 5592
Paypal Button
How do I move my paypal "Buy Now" button? It's in the upper left hand corner of my page and when I try to edit site it isn't there.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived