Conversations

Photo of Heather
THANK YOU!!
IT IS SOLVED thanks to all homestead team, much appreciated!!
  • Heather, 2 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Praise
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
Website name change
I have changed my website from http://preownedvehicleexpo.com/ to maritimetradeshows.com followed the emails and don't what was asked of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
How to change my website name?
HI i am still struggling with this how to change my website name. its called http://preownedvehicleexpo.com/ BUT I want to call it mariti...
  • Heather, 2 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
rename my website
I was a little to quick to name my website a few weeks back.  I now know we need a different name. How do i go about changing the website...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
Not authorized
Ok I really need help on this i am trying to upload and make changes on my website and i keep getting this.. you are not authorized to pe...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
I cant publish my site
I tried to post my updates on my site but it say i don't have authorization or something to that effect. When i look at my domain it look...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
internal error occurred
good morning trying to publish my changes on the website and get this message internal error occurred  help with this would be great than...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
site navagation
Hello again I have some how messed up my site navigation. It dose not appear on any of the other pages. Every thing i research on it is i...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Heather
"VERIFICATION REQUIRED
Congratulations. You have successfully registered the following web address (domain name):  www.itstradeshows.net. You should have receiv...
  • 2 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived