Conversations

Photo of HannaK
Problem: my domain does not show up: www.hannaklein.com
Google ignores completely, when I write it in the address bar got this message: This site can’t be reachedwww.hannaklein.com refused to c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Drew N
Extremely important domain information
Please read through this topic carefully, as the instructions must be followed in full to reactivate your domain. If your website and...
  • 12 me toos
  • 609 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Can I secure my Homestead Website with HTTPS?
For SITEBUILDER PLUS ONLY. Do not use if you have Website Builder. If you have a Simplestore using Sitebuilder Plus, DO NOT PROCEED WIT...
  • 43 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Drew N
Windows 10 and Sitebuilder desktop
Note: While this topic is primarily for Windows 10, we have seen other versions of Windows also require this procedure following some Win...
  • 25 me toos
  • 99 replies
  • Announcement
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How can I setup a favicon? - Website Builder
A Favicon (fave-icon for pronunciation purposes) is a very small, important piece of the branding on your site. Images are usually noti...
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Photo of HannaK
Is it possible to go on with SiteBuilder desktop on WinXP and from another computer with Win10 using Site Bulder PLUS?
I mean working on same site with 2 different programs 
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Monica9535
Site Editor Help
I have multiple site, one of which is very old.  The oldest site doesnt have the same Site editor as the newer ones.  I dont know how to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Landa Coldiron
Windows 10 will not let me launch
I upgraded to Windows 10 and can not launch sitebuilder. This is terrible! What do I do. THis is going to ruin me!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
How can I install SiteBuilder on Windows 8?
IMPORTANT: The following instructions are for "Legacy" customers (generally older accounts that were opened before the release of "SiteB...
  • 17 me toos
  • 31 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike F.
After the Email Platform Upgrade, what information will transfer over to my new email?
We’ll automatically be moving the following items to your new email: All of the folders and email in your inbox All o...
  • 8 me toos
  • 50 replies
  • Question
  • Archived