Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 25
Photo of Crash
Desktop vs. mobile view
When people view my site (fromthepressbox.com) from a desktop view, the page looks fine (except I have to adjust the images while I'm edi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Crash
Unable to preview files
I am unable to view the file August 2017 on my site fromthepressbox.com under the page dca/dci history.  I've tried changing the name of ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
Website Question
I need to know if there is a way to make the site navigation buttons for more than just for the pages on the website.  Such as on my from...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
2 problems with my sites
1. fromthepressbox2.com I spent most of Sunday working on this site trying to get the index page to publish.  I would save the informatio...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
Unable to change color on header
I am trying to edit the header on my site (munsterband.org) to have it be all white.  I uploaded an image that was all white in the heade...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
website change
I have 2 questions I would like answered. 1. Is there any time table to get the stats problem fixed?  I got the google analyst for my si...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
Domain name
2 weeks ago I closed and deleted the domain name munsterpopwarner.com. A person whom I know wants to now take over this domain name but c...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
New website help
New site: munsterband.org I'm begging for someone to have someone switch my site to the old sitebuilder plus.  I can't get the new versio...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
New Web Site Domain
I obtained a new domain today: munsterband.org. It looks like it's in association with my other site munsterpopwarner.com.  I do not want...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of mauve3329316
Cannot edit texts
I cannot edit texts, everytime I do anything to a text it just suddenly disappears. I create a new text, and the same thing happens. This...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
website errors--fromthepressbox.com
I have been having major problems with my site for over the 2+ years. The site is crashing due to "Web server error".  I have to constant...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
Deleting Domain
I have been unable to delete my site pressboxscores.com.  I've also been unable to change the site association as well.  I don't want it ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
New website
I would like to add a 3rd website to my account.  I want it to be the new Sitebuilder Plus.  Please let me know how I go about doing this.
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
New domain verification
I purchased a new domain yesterday (fromthepressbox2.com) and I have yet to receive a verification notice. Please help me know when I can...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
Continual Server Errors
I am continually having server errors with my site:fromthepressbox.com. I normally can get into the site without getting the dreaded serv...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
Server Error
I have been unable to edit my site fromthepressbox.com.  I keep getting network/server issue errors.  I've had to deal with this problem ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Crash
Switch back to Online Editor ASAP!
Because of my continuing server error, a person switched my site (fromthepressbox.com) to desktop sitebuilder. Unfortunately, the SB is n...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived