Conversations

Photo of Drew N
How do I set up IMAP email in Outlook 2010?
If you would like to know more about the difference between IMAP and POP, then please click here. 1) Click on the File tab, then on th...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Greg2098
Can't set up Outlook interface - Operation timed out waiting for a response from the server
I have a new computer and I am just trying to set up my Outlook interface for my homestead emails like I had before. Several attempts a...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Greg2098
Is Homestead considering a calendar function that would work with the email feature - really loathe keeping two calendars - one on my iphone and one on my laptop. Would love if they integrated as easily as the email feature does on my iphone.
  • 7 me toos
  • 13 replies
  • Idea
  • Implemented
  • Archived
Photo of Mike F.
Why aren't my sent emails showing up in my sent folder? (iOS, iPhone, iPad)
To assure all folders are synchronized (if using multiple devices or computers) make sure you are using the IMAP configuration. If you...
  • 11 me toos
  • 20 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Mike F.
How will I know if I have been converted to the new email platform?
You will receive an email before the conversion takes place and once complete you will receive another email notifying you it has been co...
  • 36 me toos
  • 45 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of todd0094
How to use or where is the spell check on the new email?
when writing a email on the new email I can not find a spell check. Is there one & if so where is it? thanks
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Greg2098
EMAIL DOWN- AGAIN
HUGE PROBLEM - EMAIL SYSTEM NOT WORKING AT ALL THIS MORNING AND HOMESTEAD IS SLEEPING. For those of us on the East Coast, a 9am start ti...
  • Greg2098, 5 years ago

• 2 me toos
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Greg2098
Perpetually Logged Out!!!
The new email system, while far better than the old, has the world's shortest time out on the log in. How can I lengthen it so if I go t...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Maureen0361
Emails not delivered
There were several emails that I did not receive yesterday but was told by support that email was slow but they were eventually getting d...
  • 51 me toos
  • 134 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived