Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 87
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I cancel my Homestead account?
Is there a way that I can cancel my Homestead account without having to call in or chat with someone?
  • 130 me toos
  • 137 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I transfer my domain to another host?
I've gone with another hosting provider and would like to transfer my domain to them. How do I transfer my domain to another host?
  • 71 me toos
  • 98 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of susan2829
LIKES AND DISLIKES AND WISHES
What do you like or dislike or wish Homestead would add to the new sitebuilder?
  • 2 me toos
  • 32 replies
  • Idea
  • Under Consideration
Photo of Homestead FAQ
How do I add a photo gallery?
Here is how to add an image gallery: Click + Elements Click Images > Image Gallery Select your method of adding images and c...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Josh3368
Requesting Authorization Code for Domain transfer.
I have followed the instructions on how to request an authorization code to transfer a domain name but I keep getting this message: I'v...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of traci3020
stats
I go on to the website and come back in and it says no visitors in the past 7 days and I was just on the site and its not recognizing my ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 8 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Jonathan1400
I do not like being forced to have my domain called www.odinaircraft.homesteadcloud.com .
I do not like being forced to have my domain called www.odinaircraft.homesteadcloud.com . This makes the address to long. How do I remove...
  • 1 me too
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
  • Archived
Photo of Glenda3230
New html Widget - is it working yet in the new site builder?
Yesterday - 11-18-16, I reported that in your new SiteBuilder software - the Widget for adding html didn't work.  When I called toward th...
  • 1 me too
  • 16 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Homestead FAQ
Coming Soon: Homestead Website Builder with responsive design
We hope you’re enjoying online success with your Homestead website! Now, we have some BIG news to share that will make your site even mor...
  • 12 me toos
  • 51 replies
  • Announcement
  • Archived
Photo of Gloria2691
copy and paste to new site builder
I would like to know if anyone has found a shortcut to copy and paste a page from their existing site into the new site builder.  Doing i...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Audrey7007
Block certain countries from visiting website - how?
I've been watching my Google Analytics - Someone in Samara, Russia has been on my website every single day, every few minutes, for the la...
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Gloria2691
How do I change the background color in the drop=down menu
I am not happy with the way my drop-down menu works so far.  For example, I would like my "Destinations" drop-down on my website look lik...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of gravelroads333305
Image optimizing
Is there a way to optimize uploaded images for faster loading with the new web builder? If there isn't, it might be nice to add that feat...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Eileen2258
Can I rebuild a current websites in the new responsive format? If yes, do I rebuild it under a temp url then associate it in domain manager?
Can I rebuild a  current websites in the new responsive format? If yes, do I rebuild it under a temp url then associate it in domain mana...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gary3246
How do I remove pages from a site menu in the new builder
Working on rebuilding my site to the new builder. At the moment, it appears that the menu wizard can only create a list of EVERY page yo...
  • 1 me too
  • 11 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Gloria2691
Problems with social media buttons on new website builder
I have published one page of my new website to see how it would work.  On my social media buttons, two of them do not work correctly.  Th...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of gravelroads333305
File Manager and Photo Editor Links in new Web Builder
It might be nice to add links to the file manager and photo editor within the new web builder. It is very cumbersome to access either at ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Idea
  • Archived
Photo of Gloria2691
Eliminate drop-down menu
I don't want a drop-down menu, but can't seem to get rid of it.  Every time I add a new page it creates another item on the drop-down men...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gloria2691
Re-name by website in new site builder
I am in the process of converting my website to the new responsive design and don't want to run into any problems down the road.  My site...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Gloria2691
Reviews of websites using the new builder
Would love to see the results some of you are having with the new website builder.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Idea
  • Archived