Conversations

Conversations 1 - 20 of 37
Photo of glendak7622
Help with my mobile website
On my mobile website for Website Builder, how can I make my store categories more visible rather than it simply saying View: All Products...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
Issues with blog rss feed
I'm trying to schedule my blog to go out via Mailchimp and I keep getting a message that states the feed has failed. Here's some of the c...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
Issues with blog comments
I just received word from someone who said they've been trying to leave comments on my blog but have been unable to because of an issue. ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
Help with creating Discount Codes
I need help creating different discount codes. First: I want a one time use code for people who sign up to receive information from by st...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
CNAME error
Hey Michelle, I have another question. My husband is trying to setup a CNAMEk1._domainkey.glendakharrison.com with value dkim.mcsv.net. i...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
YouTube icon format
About a month ago my YouTube icon changed on my website. Any word on when this will be fixed? I had all of my social media platforms form...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
Help with Formatting my blog
Hello, I need help with formatting my blog. I'm attaching a link to my most recent post. When you scroll to the end, you'll see my actual...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
Waiting for Payment
My past customers have all ended up with Waiting Payment. They have all said they're having problems with Paypal. That's where the system...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
Help with Formatting my blog
Hi, I need someone to take a look at my blog and tell me how to correct the issue. When I post my blog, the formatting always seems to be...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
Can't find my shopping cart
I actually have two questions: 1. I'm in the process of building my ecommerce on Website Builder. I followed the instructions and for so...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of glendak7622
How to customize my store
I'm setting up my store on Website Builder and I selected one of the store formats. Is there a way to customize the template? I would lik...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived