Conversations

Photo of GWH0756
Domain Pointing
I need to point a domain I purchased through GoDaddy to a site I created in Sitebuilder. The Godaddy domain name "elac.church", has one...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of GWH0756
Can't login to Roundcube webmail!
I can't login to Roundcube webmail associated with one of my non-profit organizations domains. Also noticed Roundcube webmail no longer s...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of GWH0756
automatically forward incoming email
Is there a way to setup/configure incoming email so that it AUTOMATICALLY forwards to one or more other "non homestead" email inboxes? Thx!
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of GWH0756
Changes to ALL pages option
Is the "Make Changes/Edits to ALL webpages" button or option available for all websites built in Sitebuilder Plus or just those where a p...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of tim4641
mobile email
We have our email addresses set up on the domain, but i want to add the email to my phone to send and receive from emails from their. not...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Mike9271
Where are the new templates?
I have been using Intuit Websites for years. I just went into a site to change my template and I get a choice of 32. Nowhere do I see the...
  • 28 me toos
  • 78 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of DeAnna9248
Site Builder differences?
What is the difference between site builder lite, site builder and site builder plus? I see nowhere to select site builder plus. I will b...
  • 2 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of GWH0756
Blog Access
I personally manage and maintain my Homestead account and its access. (i.e., user name and password) I've built multiple websites for v...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Bill2171
Drop down menu
Does Homestead have a drop down menu? Been trying to build a new website that has drop down menu's. I have about 10 more websites to b...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Merged