Conversations

Photo of authorbear6774
Site Mover
Site Mover. AGAIN...says CLEARLY. DOES NOT DELETE AT THE SOURCE. THAT IS EXACTLY what it does. Make up your mind. Is anyone paying ANY at...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of audrey2192
duplicate a page
We do the same Valentine event each year. I want to duplicate the page then simply change the date on the page and then save it as 2013....
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dustybear5671
tech support
How do I get ANY help from Homestead? I am tired of talking to people who don't know what they are doing and like now just hang up.
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dustybear5671
TOTAL FRUSTRATION
So, here i sit, one more time...endlessly...stopped dead in my tracks cause I can't get help from Homestead. Seems that even though I hav...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dustybear5671
TRANSITION TO ENDURANCE
I really thought (& HOPED) that we would begin to see major improvements in Homestead by now. NOPE. I see NOTHING and ALL of the problems...
  • Dustybear5671, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dustybear5671
WHY in Gods green apples name would ANYONE in their right mind think that doing that incredibly awkward thing with Site Mover makes sense. IT DOES NOT. Put the #%*& BACK in the MORE drop-down on the welcome page. Forcing us to go through all the contortions via the Help/type in site mover and then you get that STUPID FLOATING window crap. Geez.
Accessing & using Site Mover now is SO convoluted and awkward. Why in hell would THAT make sense to ANYONE? Answer, to anyone who works w...
  • Dustybear5671, 7 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived