Conversations

Photo of Donell6859
Problem forwarding email with Roundcube
Images in email that I receive are converted to text in Roundcube when I attempt to reply to the email or forward the email.  I have chec...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
Problems managing my email account
I have several email accounts and I had forgotten that I had one of them.  I just tried to access it and was able to login, however, when...
  • Donell6859, 4 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
Wordpress Domain
I have a WordPress blog and I would like to use a domain that I currently have with Homestead that I am now using for another website.  I...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
Nameservers Notice
I recently received a notice from Homestead that I needed to change where my nameservers are pointing.  What does this mean?  Here is par...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
Cannot find Chat
I cannot find anything on the Homestead website that links to "Chat".  Has it been disabled or removed?  If it has been disabled is this ...
  • Donell6859, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
Need to remove symbols from my website.
Need to remove symbols from my website. Noticed them today and after investigating determined they are the result of adding "Pin It" app...
  • 1 me too
  • 9 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
Ready To Leave Homestead
I have been a Homestead customer for several years and up until a few weeks ago was very, very happy with your service.  However, based o...
  • 5 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
  • Merged
Photo of Donell6859
Problems With Access to Chat
I have not been able to access "CHAT" for over 2 weeks. I keep getting an error message that the cookies don't match the source. Can an...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
Auto-Renewal and Email Add-On Help
I have several questions: I just got an email to renew a website that I have deleted. What do I need to do to prevent auto-renewal? I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Donell6859
add email
Mike, I checked and there is no option for email anymore. I took screenshots and I am attaching them to this email. There is a new feat...
  • Donell6859, 5 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 0 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
  • Merged