Conversations

Photo of Dennis9287
Photo gallery only darkens an area the size of the desktop when I click a picture after scrolling down to fourth row
In my photo gallery, if I click any picture on the first three rows to enlarge it the entire background of the screen darkens. If I scrol...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
Photo of liz7153
Can't Edit My Site -Times Out
When I click edit site it hangs and hangs and eventually just goes to an error page saying it can't load. I have tried chrome and IE.  ...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
soundcloud problems
When I upload a music file - mp3 - to sound cloud and then try to use it on my site website builder says 'sorry but we can't find this fi...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Background music
Is it possible to add background music to a web page? I am using website builder. Thanks!
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Pictures appear with low resolution
Why is it that when I publish a page with a jpg image it shows up in lower resolution than when I merely preview the page? I want really ...
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
What is WebsiteBuilder?
What is WebsiteBuilder? I was told by the powers that be Homestead is no longer supporting Site Builder desktop, no problem. Also, they s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Paula5245
Help with .pdf file in Websitebuilder
Help! How do you set a .pdf link to open in another window instead of downloading in Websitebuilder?
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Still waiting on help for video download icon removal
Still waiting for Homestead to do something about the inability to 'not' display the download icon in the video player controls bar. It h...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived
Photo of marytburke0280
members login where they can access personal files
We nee dour website to have a members login where they can access personal files and make payments to our quick books. Anyone know if hom...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
What is the name of the video player used here in Site Builder Plus?
Can anyone tell me the name of the video player maker for the video player used in Site Builder Plus. Who makes it?  Thanks
  • 2 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Don't want download icon on video player control bar
Hey Drew, I still can't get the option for no download icon on the video player control bar. I don't see that check box when importing a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Is there a way to delete from a video's controls bar the icon for saving the video. I don't want people to download/save my videos.
Is there a way to delete from a video's controls bar the icon for saving the video. I don't want people to download/save my videos. TIA
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Some of my pictures in gallery are not positioned in the middle of the window.
Some of my pictures in gallery are not positioned in the middle of the window. They tend to drift down into the text description. I was h...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
My picture gallery does a slide show even though I have unchecked slide show box. What gives!!!!
My picture gallery does a slide show even though I have unchecked slide show box. What gives!!!!
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • In Progress
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
How do I delete website but keep domain?
I want to delete a website but keep the domain. Do I go to manage websites and click delete website. Will this keep the domain intact? I ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Centering problem
I am having trouble getting my website to align with the center of the page. I have tried the centering options both at Homestead site an...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Domain registration taking too long?
Hi all! New to the forum. I tried to search for an answer but to no avail. I tried to register a new domain 3 days ago and it still says...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
  • Archived
Photo of Dennis9287
Email problems
I can't send email. I understand that some accounts were hacked. How do I fix this.
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
  • Archived